Right. So we are the new chelsea

What a load of bullshit. I love Mancini as much as anybody but this was the right decision. This is a decision with the future in mind not one made because we failed to win something for one season.

I feel quite saddened by this news and feel that the way it was done by City is disgraceful. This isn’t the Manchester club that was supported by loyal fans through the dire times in the lower divisions. It seems to be becoming a heartless and ruthless juggernaut of branded marketing. Take the recent survey emailed to City season cardholders:

We would like your help in answering a few questions about a new product that is being considered. Manchester City would like to find a way to let its fans worldwide feel part of a global community of supporters. To do this, we are planning to create a new membership programme that would really put you at the heart of the club.
To help us understand what you think, we have put together a survey , which will take you around 10 minutes to complete. We would really value your feedback. As a token of our appreciation, we've got a limited edition City watch to give away to one fan who completes the survey. Ten runners up will each receive a 2012/13 First Team squad postcard.

Local supporters who regularly attend matches will become less important to the club as they harvest plastic fans around the world in an attempt to match United's world-wide following

ETIHAD CITY FC ?

Tbh I'm sick of all this sacking manager bullshit.

We are the new Chelsea/Bayern Munich.

What have those 2 teams achieved in the last five years?

We sacked Bobby because he didn't win league against one of worst United sides, failed in FA cup final against relegation side, didnt win single game in CL and totally underperformed there yet again, lost in League cup against fucking Villa. MCFC, which all City fans should support over manager, didn't seem to go right direction, improve at all, actually it became worse. He spent huge money on shite players that didnt improve crap, blamed everyone but himself, was terrible man manager. We had no game plan whatsoever, we played like bunch of individuals instead of being team, weird tactics, changes, our players seemed unmotivated. And he was with us over 3 years. How is this all similar to sacking manager, who won CL and FA cup in his first year, after bad start of a season?

I alse believe that reason he got boot now is Fergie retiring. We have chance to dominate England now, and not only, if we play our cards right. So we need manager that makes our team into scary superpower. Is that man Pellegrini I dont know

if the new manager performs poorly will they stick by him or move on to the next option?

my bet is the latter

if he doesn't win the Premier league and get us beyond the group stages then he should rightly be sacked on the basis of what has just happened to Bobby

best hope the new manager is Mr Fucking Perfect then

I was a big bobby fan, and still am, but football is a results business. And on that side of things he hasn't cut the mustard over the season.

Sad to see him go, but things move on.

Making the right appointment is key now.

we are setting a dangerous precedent for ourselves with sacking Roberto like this......

if the next manager doesnt do as well as RM did there will be cries (led by the media) for more sackings.....and so the roundabout starts all over again.....just to continue selling their papers etc.

I will of course support the new manager 100% but I fear rough times ahead for the club from pundits etc etc etc......while all along utd and others just cruise along with the likes of liverpool and spurs continuing to narrow the gap back to us while we are preoccupied defending ourselves

Eastlands said:
I feel quite saddened by this news and feel that the way it was done by City is disgraceful. This isn’t the Manchester club that was supported by loyal fans through the dire times in the lower divisions.

4716-article-1158333-0004E2C600000258-802_468x495.jpg

Brutally cast aside by a ruthless board, after guiding the club to glory.

reidmancity595.jpg

Sacked by a henchman brought in by Swales.

Frank%20Clark-1317555.jpg

Found he'd been sacked on the radio.

_1342563_royle302.jpg

Sacked after 'saving' the club a couple of season earlier and giving them back to back promotions.

The idea that City used to be some form of fucking Kibbutz before the money rolled in, is quite frankly, comical and deluded in equal measure.

I am sad to see Roberto go, but it was inevitable, the new regime want their man in place, and it has to be said that we were very poor this season in places, Everton, Sunderland, Southampton, Tottenham to name a few, Mancini for all his good aspects seems to have issues with motivating and preparing this squad.

I am though very angry with the club about the way it has been handled, without doubt the speculation caused the squad and fans to loose focus before the cup final. It is the owners prerogative to do what they like with the staff of the club, what annoys me the lack of respect shown to the fans, with the amateurish approaches and allowing news to leak out in Spain or elsewhere, their incompetence cost us a cup final, who will be held accountable for that?

For me a little bit of the magic has gone tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.