Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be difficult to get this over the line in the short time remaining if the two clubs are indeed as far apart in their valuations as has been reported. Going to be an interesting day either way.

Are we covertly undermining teams in the PL? Flirting with the best players, getting them to want to move and then putting a ceiling on our bids that won’t be accepted?

Obviously not but if I’ve thought of it I won’t be surprised to see custis tweet it tomorrow!

As for Mahrez, fantastic player in a mediocre team. As soon as he hit Leicester I wondered how we’d managed to let him slip by.

Pace, skill and vision. Need to work on his effort without the ball but imagine him, Dav, kdb, Raz, Leroy on the same pitch feeding Sergio or Gabi!

What's the highest sum City could pay for Mahrez in this situation, what do you think? Imagine you're Txiki. Take into account that we're having a real chance to win 2-4 trophies, so the fix is needed immediately.

I agree mate and I love the fact they have seen a need and doing their best to fill that need, it just feels like a last minute move again. We went in hard for Sanchez on the last day of the summer window but the deal didnt happen as Arsenal had no time to find a replacement and this feels like this will go the same way. Another attacker has always been the plan, so Sane's injury isnt the reason for this move. Genuine question as I trying to get my head round it....If our long term plan was always to get another forward/attacking player why wait until the last day to try and get a deal done?

Chuck in Mangala and sack off the Iheanacho sell-on clause to sweeten the deal.

Chuck in Mangala and sack off the Iheanacho sell-on clause to sweeten the deal.

Mate of mine text me last night,dunno how he'd know but said he got told that City had offered to knock the "buy back" clause on the head.
Maybe he meant sell on clause?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.