Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Were losing him for a long time. I still think we will make a good fist of the league.
But his loss will cost us in April / May when the pressure is on.
Not signing a back up in the summer was always coming to bite us.
Huge risk of having a relatively small squad for the games we play.

Ake, Bobb and Rodri all long term, and with KDB, Stones and Kovacic sick notes it could really stretch us.

Look at the risk of getting flamed I don't think Pep will have been happy to see Haaland stoke the fires in that way and provide extra motivation. Clearly personal rivalries are developing on the pitch (even if the managers share great mutual respect and friendship) and so I think it's safe to say matches between the 2 will from now on need to be watched from behind the sofa. Haaland seemed out of control at times and whilst no doubt City fans will love to see that, it does indicate him getting wound up and it's one thing doing that at his home stadium but he's now created a viper-pit atmosphere for the game at the Emirates. City are more than capable of handling that but why make it even tougher than it would otherwise be? It's like creating an extra trip to Anfield from a City perspective.

Likewise Arsenal's shithousery guarantees City away will from now on be even harder than it was before as the fans will be even more up for it than they were before. I'm thinking City-Madrid of a couple of years ago levels of crowd atmosphere which makes it almost mission impossible.
'a viper-pit atmosphere for the game at the Emirates'

Are you bringing in some proper Ultras from Europe? Highbury / Emirates has never ever had a viper-pit atmosphere and never will.

BTW I think you spelt cheating wrong. It wasn't gamesmanship nor shithousery it was plain cheating.

Look at the risk of getting flamed I don't think Pep will have been happy to see Haaland stoke the fires in that way and provide extra motivation. Clearly personal rivalries are developing on the pitch (even if the managers share great mutual respect and friendship) and so I think it's safe to say matches between the 2 will from now on need to be watched from behind the sofa. Haaland seemed out of control at times and whilst no doubt City fans will love to see that, it does indicate him getting wound up and it's one thing doing that at his home stadium but he's now created a viper-pit atmosphere for the game at the Emirates. City are more than capable of handling that but why make it even tougher than it would otherwise be? It's like creating an extra trip to Anfield from a City perspective.

Likewise Arsenal's shithousery guarantees City away will from now on be even harder than it was before as the fans will be even more up for it than they were before. I'm thinking City-Madrid of a couple of years ago levels of crowd atmosphere which makes it almost mission impossible.
What a load of bollocks. 'viper pit'. fuck off.

Who is this "back-up" people keep speaking of, that would happily miss every game Rodri starts but still be good enough to fill in for Rodri at the drop of a hat?
I am not a director of football or a scout. We pay people a lot of money to find and sign players. They didn't do their job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.