Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Train said:
Not saying what Nasri did was acceptable, but i seem to remember Barry turning his back on shots outside the box more than once.

Still should've manned up though.
He didn't turn his back - he hid behind the rest of the wall. That is unforgivable.

west didsblue said:
Train said:
Not saying what Nasri did was acceptable, but i seem to remember Barry turning his back on shots outside the box more than once.

Still should've manned up though.
He didn't turn his back - he hid behind the rest of the wall. That is unforgivable.

:O Oh right then.

Pretty much unforgivable that.

Id have gladly taken his shirt off him, gone and stood in that wall, let van rapist smash one into the square of my face or even hit one downstairs in the balls, taken THE shirt back off, given it him back and jumped back into 116 for free for a point.

Its the look on zabs face at the end that does it for me, he should have been on the end of that wall.

he needs to find the right position for him, stop wandering

west didsblue said:
I've not read the whole thread but what he did in that wall was fucking unforgiveable. Anyone can make mistakes but that wasn't a mistake. He's a bottler and should be got rid of in January.

This all day long!!!! everybody makes mistakes and anybody can have a bad game but to hide behind a team mate in a fucking wall in any circumstance is totally unforgivable!!!! but against them cunts with 2 mins left is a fucking disgrace!!!! i never want to see him play us again ever...... actually I am more angry about this than losing the game, Tevez fucking off really anything that i can remember regarding a city team. NASRI YOU ARE A **** NOW FUCK OFF!!!

We get very little from Nasri. From a player like Barry it acceptable if he doesnt get assists/goals or only once in 1-2 months.

Can be the same said about Nasri?

Because theirs stats are about the same.

was horrible to move behind the wall. But if we sell him, we would have to replace him as besides Silva he is our only other playmaker. So we would have to have someone lined up in January.

i hope to fuck nasri knows he's let us down today and that his performances have been nothing short of half-arsed for us since he joined but on second thoughts nah, he'll be sitting at home right now counting down the minutes till another 120,000 quid gets slammed into his account. mercenary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.