Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: Nasri.....

Mancini dont know how to use him. Many say he would be better in a deeper position but for Arsenal he was best at pretty much behind the striker sometimes even next to him. Otherwise he would score those good goals.

Also the way he used his turbo runs from deeper into the box was his strong skills at Arsenal. He odes that here so rarely, slows us down many times. It can be asked Mancini or I dont understand at all why he is afraid sometimes to take the ball and run into the box without fear.

We dont have this Nasri (take off the music not good to listen it now!):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ol4wjtBQA[/youtube]

Damanino said:
Mancini dont know how to use him. Many say he would be better in a deeper position but for Arsenal he was best at pretty much behind the striker sometimes even next to him. Otherwise he would score those good goals.

Also the way he used his turbo runs from deeper into the box was his strong skills at Arsenal. He odes that here so rarely, slows us down many times. It can be asked Mancini or I dont understand at all why he is afraid sometimes to take the ball and run into the box without fear.

We dont have this Nasri (take off the music not good to listen it now!):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ol4wjtBQA[/youtube]

Hm. Yeah and no.

No because if we would make a video about Nasri's best moves/runs similar video could be done maybe.

But yeas also because in general in is true that Nasri went froman exciting player into a more static one without much flair.

But that Arsenal tactic and our current tactics are different. Arsenal is always fast.

Look at their midfielders Wenger hates slow players. Ramsay, Arteta, Wilshere, Diaby or earlier Fabregas, Song etc. All of them were pretty fast.

Mancini likes it slow. Big slower static/stronger midifelders like Barry, NDJ, Garcia, Yaya, Milner. They are lot slower type of players.

Nasri became slower here also. Our whole tactics are slower.

If Mancini has one mistake its thet he prefers slow players and also faster players are used to play slower tempo. Agüero/Nasri are very fast players. Here they use their real pace far less often.

But the way Nasri is tracking back in matches is horrible. He has no discipline and its not enough if trackback two matches out of 10 matches. Do it every match or fuck off that should be set straight by Mancini.
Also for Silva, Yaya etc.

I'm not going to get into slagging off any individual player for yesterday. I'll leave the hysteria to those with lots of D's in their username.

I do, however, think that Samir needs to accept the fact that if he doesn't want to get hit by a ball occasionally, he has probably chosen the wrong profession.

Re: The final straw for Nasri {merged}

He's a class player ffs - alright he's a bit of a fanny who doesn't put his body on the line and wears gloves in spring - but if there's movement around him and in front he's superb - as he was yesterday with Tevez and Aquero.

GaudinoMotors said:
He's a class player ffs - alright he's a bit of a fanny who doesn't put his body on the line and wears gloves in spring - but if there's movement around him and in front he's superb - as he was yesterday with Tevez and Aquero.

Class players take responsibility and make the difference. Can't remember too many times he's done either of those things

Re: The final straw for Nasri

MSP said:
He was very good in last half an hour and generally much better than Silva but that hiding from the ball was pathetic.

I think you summed it up there.

I don't know what everyone is talking about hiding, he linked really well with Tevez and Zaba in the last half hour. It was poor though for the free kick, I don't possibly know what his thinking could have been. Yet Clichy, Hart and even Tevez for clipping Rafael's heels could also be blamed for their part in the goal. A few people made mistakes but I don't think anyone had a really bad game.

I know I've said it a couple of times in the thread already but it needs saying again....

The guy's a fucking shithouse and shouldn't pull on blue again.

Nasri isn't a winger. There's no excuses for him hiding in that wall, it was a shithouse move for a guy on the kind of money he's on.

However, people saying he's a shit footballer are wrong IMO. Arsenal supporters were divided in the same way for the same reasons. When Wenger played Nasri wide he flitted in and out of games. When Fabregas was injured and he played centrally, he was their best player by a country mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.