Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Silva was Class again 2day better than Gio again at least with Gio hé played well at home , Silva and Nasri piss poor compared 2 God

Silva does for us, what Nasri did for Arsenal.

Similar players, that's why you find Nasri out wide alot.

He's been disappointing all season, his moment today in the wall just sums him up as a whole.

But where would we be without his 3 assists against Spurs?
Where would we be without his winner against Chelsea?
Give the guy a break, I agree, today he bottled it in the wall and cost us the game, and it made me look back to our darker days and think 'would Horlock/Edghill have thrown himself infront of that', answer would without a doubt be yes, but Nasri offers so much more going forward than those sort of players, his ball control and ability to glide across the pitch with the ball is top class. You keep moaning about him, but we wouldn't be champions without him.

southstander93 said:
But where would we be without his 3 assists against Spurs?
Where would we be without his winner against Chelsea?

I see this question a lot. ie. where would we have been without Mario's assist for Aguero against QPR? The answer is we'd have a different player and that player may have contributed as much if not more over a season.

Regarding the wall, I'm still pissed off. Attention to detail is so important, it's something Mourinho excels at. Nothing is too trivial from how many people you put in the wall to how tight you mark a player. I don't blame Mancini though as he has said he was trying to issue instructions that didn't get through.

Nasri.....

If there is a thread the merge but I couldn't see one, perhaps cos I'm hungover

He's shit!

Too, slow, never takes enough responsibility and as for his 'effort' in the wall, pathetic.

If he never plays for us again he won't be missed

Re: Nasri.....

Can't understand it. You watch the training videos and he's running rings round everybody. Then he puts the shirt on and just lays it off or gets tackled all the time.

Appears slow, in Dortmund game when he got subbed some stats came up and he'd run 1km more than the average city player. I don't know if stats included goalkeeper though :-)

He's a lot fitter than last season, the shite had a breakout attack after one of our 1st half corners and he was one of the first players back to the edge of our area and covering for Nasty who hadn't made it past the half way line.

I think the problem is we know that he can make a difference playing behind the attackers with follow up shots, doing something a bit different to get a through ball or cross in and he's not delivering the goods.

Re: Nasri.....

maidencityblue said:
Flog him to psg in January..give me Milner any day of the week

Would like to have seen him play yesterday, i know he's injured but i like to think he could have offered us another dimension, and i also think he works harder for the team than Nasri does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.