Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri {merged}

luxury player and a luxury we could live without

Rammy Blue said:
I know I've said it a couple of times in the thread already but it needs saying again....

The guy's a fucking shithouse and shouldn't pull on blue again.
Chelsea last year.

Links up great with Tevez too.

Needs to be played deeper as a CM or off a striker. A poorer Silva and doesn't compliment system.

Was turf yesterday but its hyperbole on here. He will out it right, guaranteed he feels shut today.

What Tevez did last year was unforgivable yet we have forgiven. Nasri commuted nowhere near the same offence yet is equally as hated. Madness.

BillyShears said:
Nasri isn't a winger. There's no excuses for him hiding in that wall, it was a shithouse move for a guy on the kind of money he's on.

However, people saying he's a shit footballer are wrong IMO. Arsenal supporters were divided in the same way for the same reasons. When Wenger played Nasri wide he flitted in and out of games. When Fabregas was injured and he played centrally, he was their best player by a country mile.

Could it be argued that he was playing for a move and now he is putting his feet up??

waspish said:
If silva plays for me Nasri shouldn't

This is a different discussion though ... we lack balance because we play with two "wide" players who both are at their best playing centrally and who both naturally drift inside. IMO if we had a real winger with genuine quality, then we would play with one of Nasri or Silva on one side, and then a natural winger on the other to provide a different attacking dimension. That provides a balance in our play which stops us being as predictable as we currently are.

Only one word does him justice: coward.
If I was Mancini I would make him watch that free kick 100 times over followed by issuing a public apology to his teammates.
I would then make a point of putting the little bugger in the middle of every wall where he can't hide.

Overrated

Had a good spell at Arse, then jumped ship and has looked decent and nothing more.

Juan Mata went for the same price and he is the better player. Can you imagine Silva and Mata in the same team together.

I hadnt seen the goals again until now and I am absolutely gutted with the winning goal.

Who thought it was a good idea to have this little girl in the wall in the last minute of the game?

Awful coward. No other word for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.