Samir Nasri {merged}

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
I think when a player has been here for approaching 18 months and people can name the games he's played well in, well that just says it all for me!

He's this teams Elano for me, great on his day but doesn't have his day often enough.

Goodbye Samir

Well as no one has ever mentioned him being for sale you saying goodbye Samir is well pointless

You think Mancini is going to continue accepting this level of performance? He'll be moved on if any sensible offer is received, imo

Fanny Fart said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
I think when a player has been here for approaching 18 months and people can name the games he's played well in, well that just says it all for me!

He's this teams Elano for me, great on his day but doesn't have his day often enough.

Goodbye Samir

Well as no one has ever mentioned him being for sale you saying goodbye Samir is well pointless

You think Mancini is going to continue accepting this level of performance? He'll be moved on if any sensible offer is received, imo
Well he keeps picking him despite having option not to. I think Mancini likes him a lot

forevermancity said:
NothingSpecial said:
Maybe the fans want to see Milner play in the team? Not because he is better, but becuase he is english? That's why they talk trash about Samir?
Outrageous claim
We certainly do get some rubbish posted on here these days.

People want Milner to play, because the sum of his bit parts, is greater overall than the contribution of Samir Nasri, not just from one game, but from many. Nasri clearly has talent, but he doesn't give it all often enough. Milner might be an inferior footballer compared to Nasri, but even when off form he still gives 100%, and that's about 20% more than Nasri gives.

Nationality doesn't come into it.

Lets be honest here the Arsenal fans who came on the board when we signed him described him perfectly.

Lots of us thought it may have been sour grapes but they described him as a player who just flatters to deceive. That what he has been doing for 18 months.

He isn't exactly carried as he contributes to the game but he doesn't do the brave things like run past a man , play the killer ball, and stand up in the wall.

I would like to see sinclair given a run out on the left see if he can track back and help the left back a bit more than Samir does when he's out on that side.

onceabluealways said:
Lets be honest here the Arsenal fans who came on the board when we signed him described him perfectly.

Lots of us thought it may have been sour grapes but they described him as a player who just flatters to deceive. That what he has been doing for 18 months.

He isn't exactly carried as he contributes to the game but he doesn't do the brave things like run past a man , play the killer ball, and stand up in the wall.

I would like to see sinclair given a run out on the left see if he can track back and help the left back a bit more than Samir does when he's out on that side.

The Nasri I remember at Arsenal was one who'd constantly take on a man and run at players, all he seems to do here is slow our play right down, he gets the ball and stands on it, before passing sideways (usually waiting/looking for Silva or Yaya). He is a talented player but much like the other one we got from Arse (Ade) only when it suits him. I still can't believe what he did for that free-kick though... unforgivable.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well he keeps picking him despite having option not to. I think Mancini likes him a lot

I think Mancini pressured the board to sign him and now is under pressure to play him

Benarbia said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:

I think Mancini pressured the board to sign him and now is under pressure to play him

The point stands that he wont be selling him then

onceabluealways said:

whilst milner is injured why nor give sinclair a go?

he hasn't had a chance to play for 90 minutes and is very quick, which is what we're missing.

mancini will probably stick with the fucking slow shite tactics though.

Benarbia said:

And doesn't exactly have many other choices with Milner out but this is a problem of his own making for signing yet more central midfielders (Garcia, Rodwell) while neglecting attacking midfield positions. Which means we have only two creative playmakers to choose from in a system that doesn't use wingers, one of whom prefers to play sideways passes than create chances, leaving us reliant on ONE player (Silva) to create a big % of our chances after spending £500million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.