Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Needed Milner today instead of Nasri, he's not performed good enough for me was expecting a lot more from him when we signed him. If we got an offer for him I'd let him go and take Balo with him, don;t like getting on the players back but today shown me these two don't have a future here.

That was such a pussy move by Nasri!
I know I wouldn't want him next to me in a tight spot and am sure having a coward in the team is harmful to overall team morale. Wow... just wow... afraid of the ball...

Just seen the replay. There were two big mistakes-

Nasri the fin Whimp and Joe way to near the middle of his goal.

Just seen it for the first time. I wouldn't expect my 9 year old son to shit out of a wall like that.

Utter shithouse. He's had one good game this season (Southampton at home) and contributed little else.

This isn't making a scapegoat out of him, its just presenting the facts.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Yet again I get proved right. I said he was a bad buy, didnt know why we had him, said he was a hopeless wimp who hides. And this was before he kicked a ball for us!

Yet again I was lambasted and called 'rag' for doubting our manager, Marwood and the player himself.

I want the best for my team - when I see us endlessly throwing money at very ordinary players - then I think its right to say so.

The next thing is the issue of CENTRE BACK - we keep wanting to buy more centre forwards when we are just about to find out why I have been saying for two seasons that our priority is centre defence and a leader..............................seems to me there are too many here and in our management have to wait for the wheel to come off before realising we aint driving straight!

Absolutely unbelievable

Is it against the rules to start a 'nasri is a pansy' thread? Hopefully drive him into the arms of PSG where he can oo-la-la and can-can (SUMS UP HIS STRAY LEG EFFORT TODAY) with his other french tarts.......................that must infringe most things?

If he's that frightened of a football then stick him in stocks and get the rest of the team to kick them at him as punishment. Truly, this was cringe making today, and made us all suffer for his effeminate cowardliness.

Just get rid.

better punishment would have been to make him go to xfactor final with RVP and the Camel......................... oh and Joe Tart

itisrising said:
Today again he was a passenger. Another useless performance from him. The final goal summed him up. He is scared of the ball and wasteful with it. I for one don't like him at all. I think he isn't the sort of player we need. Hopefully we get rid of him ASAP. There are so many better players than him. He has no guts. I prefer Milner.

I'm with you. I keep waiting for him to become the player he was at Arsenal but it ain't happening. To be on 200k a week and only show up here and there isn't good enough. He's supposed to be an impact player but he plays like a squad player. He's got a bad attitude as well which doesn't help. He got banned by the national team this year and has had ongoing disciplinary problems with them. I think he's one of the guys on the team that has gotten too comfortable with their position on the team. Not being pushed for playing time etc.. Too comfortable with the teams position in the table where we could be 6-8 points up on the Rags if he played better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.