Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Nasri is much better than people here think and that is why he is picked by Mancini almost always when he is available. He is ideal player for style of football Mancini wants, he barely ever lose the ball. He is part of most of our attacks and even if he does not provide the last ball he often provides ball and space needed for that last one.

He wasn't at his best last night but we're still better team with him on the pitch than opposite.

I don't think he was woeful last night too, he is just a player who's one bad thing is going to be highlighted here each time and good stuff will be forgotten.

I remember people having a go on him in match day thread last night for one bad pass but nobody said nothing when he made fool of Taarabt and sent good cross in the box in first half. There are few of such in our team who'll always get stick here.

MSP said:
Nasri is much better than people here think and that is why he is picked by Mancini almost always when he is available. He is ideal player for style of football Mancini wants, he barely ever lose the ball.

He wasn't at his best last night but we're still better team with him on the pitch than opposite.

I don't think he was woeful last night too, he is just a player who's one bad thing is going to be highlighted here each time and good stuff will be forgotten.

I remember people having a go on him in match day thread last night for one bad pass but nobody said nothing when he made fool of Taarabt and sent good cross in the box. There are few of such in our team who'll always get stick here.
Bingo. We were better before he went off. Our shape disintegrated last night after he left. Barry and Milner (both of whom I love) had horrible games. We didn't need two defensive mids. I think we would have been much better off bringing on Sinclair for one of them and Dzeko for Tevez.

To be fair he is coming back from injury. i must admit though on his contribution so far i have been a bit disappointed.Has not been the player i thought we were buying from Arsenal yet.

I am not sure he is playing in his natural position with us,and that could be a major factor.

taconinja said:
Bingo. We were better before he went off. Our shape disintegrated last night after he left. Barry and Milner (both of whom I love) had horrible games. We didn't need two defensive mids. I think we would have been much better off bringing on Sinclair for one of them and Dzeko for Tevez.

Very much so. Everytime the ball went near Tevez he lost it. Nasri was beavering away all night. Ok so it didn't always come off but his effort shouldn't be questioned.

citykev28 said:
taconinja said:

Very much so. Everytime the ball went near Tevez he lost it. Nasri was beavering away all night. Ok so it didn't always come off but his effort shouldn't be questioned.

Nasri's job in our team is to keep possession and pressure on opposition. He won't send many wonder balls but he'll do "hundred" 2 yards passes with teammates to win another 2 yards of space until Silva or someone else opens in better position.

It's the way we play and Nasri is perfect man for that.

MSP said:
Nasri is much better than people here think and that is why he is picked by Mancini almost always when he is available. He is ideal player for style of football Mancini wants, he barely ever lose the ball. He is part of most of our attacks and even if he does not provide the last ball he often provides ball and space needed for that last one.

I remember people having a go on him in match day thread last night for one bad pass but nobody said nothing when he made fool of Taarabt and sent good cross in the box in first half. There are few of such in our team who'll always get stick here.
Correct.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:51 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
And correct, again. Our passing turned to shit when he went off.

Mancini always needs two def. midfielders.

Last years how many times he did sub a striker for a def. midfielder and push Yaya up.

Even vs. teams parking the bus only attacking with 1-2 attacking players like Remy and Taraabt others didnt even come to City's half.

Yesterday we needed Rodwell so much instead of Tevez. Because Tevez takes the place of Agüero and Silva. Rodwell dont but sits deep when we are trying to win the league against a team that sits deep and nothing else.

Mancini risked nothing really yesterday, and he won nothing.

Talented individual he is no doubt, but last night he was dreadful and looked hopelessly off the pace. Possibly becuase he was rushed back by RM which in hindsight was a huge mistake.

With the benefit of hindsight again, we would probably been better off playing Sinclair to give us the width we so badly needed or even Edin as one of 3 strikers.. Even at the expense of one of the back 4, as once again they pretty much had the night off, barring that one shot and super save from Joe.

Goes back to the lack of a plan 'B' from RM, which I have mentioned previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.