Scott Sinclair (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brand blue heavies said:
I`m looking forward to him signing. On sunday when Kolorov got the ball out wide i was thinking 'go on son,run at em'. Then realised it was Kolorov and that wasn`t gonna happen. If it was Sinclair he`d have been in Liverpools half like a shot,putting us on the attack which is what we are crying out for.

Sinclair might not be Chumps league standard just yet but he`ll tear it up against most of the teams in the Prem and give us that pace on the wings that were lacking.

I'd say he is ideal for the Champs league. With his pace, and our midfields eye for a pass, I can see us hitting teams hard on the break<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm --<br /><br />
onceabluealways said:
WTGD!! said:
samharris said:
Lots of posters ripping into a possible City signing...Shame that.

I agree. It seems that there is a new breed of young fans on this forum who think we should be building a squad of galacticos. They seem to have "extensive knowledge" of all overseas markets (or play lots of football manager), and spout off statistics about players that most of us (or the ones who admit it) know little about.

Scott Sinclair has for me, has what we were missing last season, especially away from home.

He will cling to the touch line, which will stretch defenses, allowing more space for Nasri, Silva, Tev etc to create chances. He has electric pace, and an eye for a goal.

Will prove to be a very good signing in my opinion.

Totally agree - we should be giving player at least one season before judging. Rodwell didn't inspire many but other than one bad pass hasn't done much wrong

Rodwell will be a fantastic signing. Young, English, great engine, can hold or play box to box, and will be able to learn from Yaya over the next few years.

He will be everything that Michael Johnson should have been

WTGD!! said:
samharris said:

I agree. It seems that there is a new breed of young fans on this forum who think we should be building a squad of galacticos. They seem to have "extensive knowledge" of all overseas markets (or play lots of football manager), and spout off statistics about players that most of us (or the ones who admit it) know little about.

Scott Sinclair has for me, has what we were missing last season, especially away from home.

He will cling to the touch line, which will stretch defenses, allowing more space for Nasri, Silva, Tev etc to create chances. He has electric pace, and an eye for a goal.

The most sensible post in the entire Sinclair thread.

Pigeonho said:
WTGD!! said:
samharris said:

Yep - escape whilst you still can

WTGD!! said:
samharris said:

What is this? A sensible post. What is the world coming to! ;o) Agree Sinclair will be a very useful addition to the squad.... thats assuming we ever get round to buying him lol.

CityPar said:
WTGD!! said:
samharris said:

What is this? A sensible post. What is the world coming to! ;o) Agree Sinclair will be a very useful addition to the squad.... thats assuming we ever get round to buying him lol.

+1

Pigeonho said:
WTGD!! said:
samharris said:

+1

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19393402?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/1 ... um=twitter</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.