Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

oakiecokie said:
mancity dan said:
oakiecokie said:
Nice to see the whingers are out in force !! ;)

Probably been waiting a couple of hours to vent with bluemoon being down ;)

Lets blame the Mod who switched us off. ;)

Haha. Better than blaming the club who I am sure would be able to offer good price tickets elsewhere for those affected. ;)

oakiecokie said:
mancity dan said:
oakiecokie said:
Nice to see the whingers are out in force !! ;)

Probably been waiting a couple of hours to vent with bluemoon being down ;)

Lets blame the Mod who switched us off. ;)
Doesn't De Niro usually get the blame?

Going to head down on Sat, me and 2 mates are after moving up to the third tier.

Probably go down about 6am and queue, not sure what the demand will be like.

Anyone else heading down?

Edit: Wrong day

blueparrot said:
Petrovs left peg said:
nwanda said:
Just got back from holiday to be told I have no seats for next year as they are getting rid of mine (Back row of Family Stand).

Rang the club and they have advised there are not three together anywhere in the family stand so I will have to cancel the season ticket.

Excellent work MCFC!!!!!!!!!

Is that because work starts on the North expansion?

I'd have beaten you if I hadn't been logged out :)

I just phoned supporters services and he was adamant my seat isn't gonna be affected or anything,im block 233 back row,he said he knew nothing of any north stand extention.

What are the chances of getting season card for next season not on waiting list had to give mine up after we won league with Bob manc due to being skint

Zabadee said:
What are the chances of getting season card for next season not on waiting list had to give mine up after we won league with Bob manc due to being skint

I wouldnt worry abt the size of the waiting list tbh mate, i'd expect a hell of a lot of them to drop out and ask for their £100 back when told theres only £600/£700+ tickets left to purchase

As not one single person on the list will get a cheapo....

Also going down about 6.00 on Saturday with my nephew, hoping to move to level 3 in the new stand.

The cookie monster said:
Zabadee said:

I wouldnt worry abt the size of the waiting list tbh mate, i'd expect a hell of a lot of them to drop out and ask for their £100 back when told theres only £600/£700+ tickets left to purchase

As not one single person on the list will get a cheapo....

cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.