Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Wanchope n me Dickov said:
shutty24 said:
We've got a billion in the bank, but we've got one person on the phones and a website that crashes because of unexpected demand!!! Shocking and poor planning!!! Position 190 on the phone :-(

Financial fair play means we are only allowed 1 part time ticket office person and a ZX81 computer system.

Christ.... I remember the dark days of Stuart Pearce and the ZX80... We don't know how lucky we are these days!

shutty24 said:
We've got a billion in the bank, but we've got one person on the phones and a website that crashes because of unexpected demand!!! Shocking and poor planning!!! Position 190 on the phone :-(

I'm now 167 on the phone and i really need a poo after 2x coffees!! Have i got time? What do i do?????

shutty24 said:
shutty24 said:

I'm now 167 on the phone and i really need a poo after 2x coffees!! Have i got time? What do i do?????

Yep, you may as well take the renewal pack in with you. About all it's good for..

shutty24 said:
shutty24 said:

I'm 165 and have just been to curl one out.

Plenty of time pal.

Edit that, 160 now! haha

KnaresboroughBlue said:
I'm going to leave it a couple of days. Didn't see any available seats that appealed to me more than mine but as people relocate, their seats should become available.

Did you manage to get onto the site?

shutty24 said:
shutty24 said:

I think you've probably got time for your poo and a wank and possibly even a little nap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.