Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST UPDATED TODAY 08/04.

Wanchope n me Dickov said:
shutty24 said:
shutty24 said:
We've got a billion in the bank, but we've got one person on the phones and a website that crashes because of unexpected demand!!! Shocking and poor planning!!! Position 190 on the phone :-(

I'm now 167 on the phone and i really need a poo after 2x coffees!! Have i got time? What do i do?????

Yep, you may as well take the renewal pack in with you. About all it's good for..

haha

BlueBoy85 said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
I'm going to leave it a couple of days. Didn't see any available seats that appealed to me more than mine but as people relocate, their seats should become available.

Did you manage to get onto the site?

For some reason I could access it yesterday despite my window opening today. Been able to get on it briefly today but off again now.

ColinLee said:
markblue said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
Website seems up and working.

really? not for me
It's only open for certain blocks at the moment, you're obviously in the wrong block.

according to my relocation pack & letter, the email from mcfc last night & the txt this morning, its open to me from 9:00 am this morning

markblue said:
BlueBoy85 said:
markblue said:
really? not for me

Nor me?

they have now just changed the error to

Unknown error (:There was an error checking the database server: :)

progress ;-)

It was up for me for a few minutes but now getting the same message as you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.