Seat Counters - 2022/23

Are 1st and 2nd tier sold out or just not on sale yet
Seems strange, I counted roughly 2100 tickets left. This is according to the planner. 2 possibilities...
They haven't opened tier 2 or 1 (I am sure I saw seats for sale in tier 1 the other day)

This could be an indication of how difficult tickets are going to be to get this season. If it is true that only 2100 tickets are left then it shows that loads of fans/new fans have purchased a membership since the treble and we will sell out the Community Shield!

Seems strange, I counted roughly 2100 tickets left. This is according to the planner. 2 possibilities...
They haven't opened tier 2 or 1 (I am sure I saw seats for sale in tier 1 the other day)

This could be an indication of how difficult tickets are going to be to get this season. If it is true that only 2100 tickets are left then it shows that loads of fans/new fans have purchased a membership since the treble and we will sell out the Community Shield!
They wouldn't be opening new blocks in tier 2, if tier 1 hadn't sold out

It’ll be unbelievable if it gets sold out. I was thinking they’d sell the lower tier first so it would look better on tv. That 1894 group said yesterday that’s sales were very slow. I ordered two through a supporters club and was waiting to buy 2 extra I couldn’t believe there was none left in the lower tier

Spot on. Always thought the boycott was a waste of time as our “new” fans would snap the tickets up anyway.

They was loads on tier 1 when I looked yesterday now seems all tier 1 and 2 unavailable or sold out strange to believe they have all gone that quick really don't know anyone going or maybe they have well see if they do reappear as they have in the past but the club normally sell level 1 first and close blocks at the top off till they need to be opened time will tell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.