semi final trouble

Halfpenny said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Looks like Thomas Cook are doing one of these.
At £80 a pop. With my railcard I can go for half as much on the service train, ridiculous.

£80 Thomas Cook includes underground ticket.

£70 +£7.30 day travel card on tube £77.30
They are booking your seat on a dedicated train, obtaining your travel card and sending them to you in the post. This is before the price goes up when we find out what day it's being played on.

So it's £2.70 more expensive to book your own seat and buy a tube ticket when you're in the smoke. They are offering a service, they are in business, take it or leave it, it's hardly extra extortionate for the majority who don't have a railcard.

Carver said:
Halfpenny said:
At £80 a pop. With my railcard I can go for half as much on the service train, ridiculous.

£80 Thomas Cook includes underground ticket.

£70 +£7.30 day travel card on tube £77.30
They are booking your seat on a dedicated train, obtaining your travel card and sending them to you in the post. This is before the price goes up when we find out what day it's being played on.

So it's £2.70 more expensive to book your own seat and buy a tube ticket when you're in the smoke. They are offering a service, they are in business, take it or leave it, it's hardly extra extortionate for the majority who don't have a railcard.
But it doesn't make sense for those travelling with kids, because I've not seen anything on this advertising half fares. But we'll see what the club says when they announce the date.

meeesh said:
cyberblue said:
Get a grip what plannet are you coming from

Obviously a different planet from you,what the fuck are you on about?

You not read or seen the trouble at the recent derbies ?

Cyber blue sums u up get in the fuckin real world,not in cyber world LOL
Going to be a messy journey south why ? how ? where ?

Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Stopped reading there, sad rag

wodda said:

you fail at life

wodda said:

Definitely a product of the theatre of dreams, ...dream on, wankstain.

wodda....unfortunately for you there won't only be women and children on that train ! "moody lads in black jackets" ? ffs little boys in pissed stained pants more like.

davefrombury said:
wodda....unfortunately for you there won't only be women and children on that train ! "moody lads in black jackets" ? ffs little boys in pissed stained pants more like.

just wait til the moody lads in black jackets fall asleep and give em a slap.

im_still_here said:
davefrombury said:

just wait til the moody lads in black jackets fall asleep and give em a slap.
The shitbags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.