Serious assault on an elderly Blue

Well another one of the idiots was his dad. His dad was the main one instigating all the trouble! So the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!
Not surprising at all. Sure it wasn’t easy growing up with that old man, but it doesn’t excuse what he has done and he needs to be dealt with before he does even worse.

You should report it to the police (just seen you passed your details on). If they caught him he’ll end up with a lengthy prison sentence.

Brain dead people who are willing to potentially kill someone and ruin their own life at the same time
The way the judicial system works these days he’ll get a slap on the wrist and a few hours community service. Bank on it.

It looked very bad. He smashed the bus windscreen with his head and as he was completely dazed this lad runs up and gives him the slyest dig ever to knock him out.

I think it was 5 on 1. Could have been 6. The shithouse bottled it when I caught him. I’ll share his picture and you’ll all see what a scruffy **** he is.
Think I must’ve seen the aftermath of this. We get a Bullocks coach on Ashton New Rd outside the South Stand, and there was a bit of bit of a delay leaving today. As we eventually moved forward, I saw that the coach in front had its front windscreen smashed and there were a few Blues arguing with the police. Saw a grey haired guy, probably in his 50s, with blood on his head talking to a copper. Assumed someone had put a brick through the windscreen, but that sounds nasty if it was his head that caused it. Assuming it was the same guy then at least he looked OK from what I could see.

Seemed pretty feisty outside the ground, and my son said it’d kicked off in the Family Stand too when Leeds scored. Couple of Leeds fans were ejected but giving it out and pushing people on their way out, and got filled in by a few Blues on the concourse.

Dirty shithouse sheep shagging Yorkshire cunts
Hate these bastards with a passion hope them and the big fat chewing gum faced **** go down
Well having lived there I agree..Have lived in many places in the UK but never ever have the people in West Yorkshire been friendly..Fuck me, Sutcliffe lived up the road from my school..the black panther lived on the way home from school.some twat arrested for murder but got away with it near my house in Pudsey..the scraps I had with a Manc accent when we moved there..Well scousers,rags,spuds top my list..but those white twats are close behind,and Clough got it right.

I was going through myself about then, possibly a minute after, very nasty atmosphere as the Leeds fans came through towards town, I had to cross the road directly by them and didnt feel at all safe, so saddened but not surprised to read this. Best wishes to the blue caught up in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.