So is it all over?

oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Whatever you want.
And to ensure that you dont "jib out" I would like to nominate a Mod to oversee this bet and we can post money or even better a Postal Order,so that a cheque cannot bounce or be cancelled,to a Mods home address.
Name your price sunshine.
One thing, I wont be shitting it !!

£100.
I'll donate my winnings to a Charity.
You can do what you want with the money if you win.
My word is my word...let the mods oversee it.

I`ll take that and likewise I will nominate The British Heart Foundation as my charity.

'Shakes Hand'
My £100 will go to the Sierra Leone Project run by the Reddish Blues.

Some blatant rags with few posts pretending to be City fans on this thread.

Anyway, what I don't get is that teams have figured out how we play and so pack the middle. So why haven't teams figured the fuck out of the way the scum play and mark the wingers and stop the ball being crossed???

Nearly every Un***d attack comes down the right hand side, so stick two players on that winger like teams put players on Silva.

Blue Tooth said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Tooth said:
£100.
I'll donate my winnings to a Charity.
You can do what you want with the money if you win.
My word is my word...let the mods oversee it.

I`ll take that and likewise I will nominate The British Heart Foundation as my charity.

'Shakes Hand'
My £100 will go to the Sierra Leone Project run by the Reddish Blues.

PM being sent mate.

danburge82 said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you Tevez City in disguise ??
By the way,learn to spell our Managers name correctly !!

Well it was just what I think and I said it at the time. I came to that conclusion because in the video it is all confusion and it is noisy. You just see Tevez making shrugging gestures like 'WTF is going on'. It didn't look to me like what a player would look like who says 'fark you I'm not playing'. Why would he shrug and look confused? Player who refuse to play just sit their stubborn and sullen.
As I said, what happened that night is nothing. Could be, as you say, a blip and a confusion that was lost in translation.

Fucking off for 35 games has nowt to do with confusion or something being lost in translation. He deserted us for two thirds of our season. That was all down to him and he's a fuxking **** for doing it...arguably the biggest reason we've not achieved this season!

Yeah but that is in the context of Manchini possibly getting the wrong end of the stick in that game and then publicly denouncing him etc. Tevez then goes on a strop being the person he is and feels all hard done by which he may have had a right to feel like. I'm not saying Tevez is perfect but ultimately it comes down to poor management I think if you have that sort of breakdown between manger and player, and the about turn from Mankini is bloody bizzare, it totally contradicts his earlier stance.

Mancini has to go out for a winger this summer. ffs our play is so slow and narrow i dont care who it is, Bale, Hazard and some blues r sayin Ronaldo. Most team in the PL have figured us out, we play too slow and we rely on our fullbacks to put crosses into the box, then they exploit the space wen they attack. Its bin obvious for a long time, we need WIDTH.

argyle said:

Anyway, what I don't get is that teams have figured out how we play and so pack the middle. So why haven't teams figured the fuck out of the way the scum play and mark the wingers and stop the ball being crossed???

Nearly every Un***d attack comes down the right hand side, so stick two players on that winger like teams put players on Silva.
When you play with width the pitch becomes bigger, more space to exploit, when you play like we do the pitch becomes smaller with no space.

The Real Alty Blue said:
danburge82 said:
The Real Alty Blue said:
Well it was just what I think and I said it at the time. I came to that conclusion because in the video it is all confusion and it is noisy. You just see Tevez making shrugging gestures like 'WTF is going on'. It didn't look to me like what a player would look like who says 'fark you I'm not playing'. Why would he shrug and look confused? Player who refuse to play just sit their stubborn and sullen.
As I said, what happened that night is nothing. Could be, as you say, a blip and a confusion that was lost in translation.

Fucking off for 35 games has nowt to do with confusion or something being lost in translation. He deserted us for two thirds of our season. That was all down to him and he's a fuxking **** for doing it...arguably the biggest reason we've not achieved this season!

Yeah but that is in the context of Manchini possibly getting the wrong end of the stick in that game and then publicly denouncing him etc. Tevez then goes on a strop being the person he is and feels all hard done by which he may have had a right to feel like. I'm not saying Tevez is perfect but ultimately it comes down to poor management I think if you have that sort of breakdown between manger and player, and the about turn from Mankini is bloody bizzare, it totally contradicts his earlier stance.
Who the fuck are Machini and Mankini? for fuck's sake!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 pm --<br /><br />
carlosthejackal said:
argyle said:

When you play with width the pitch becomes bigger, more space to exploit, when you play like we do the pitch becomes smaller with no space.
Spot on!

carlosthejackal said:
argyle said:

We got figured out by Xmas with teams just parking the bus and we had no Plan B. SAF has never been rigid with one system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.