so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobbyowenquiff said:
de niro said:
franksinatra said:
That is not bias though. Just an idiot writing it.

I suppose its not racist either.?

This hits the nail on the head. Of course it is a subtle form of racism but it reflects a lot of people's thinking in this country. Talksport panders to the lowest common denominator. Probably why it makes money.
not really very subtle tbh

the best way to deal with the agenda , is to try and ignore it , if we give a particularly poor performance , i just dont listen to sky,talkshite or read the drivel in the media. We know it will be exaggerated ten fold , to please the majority of their customers , after a defeat i just come on here to vent my spleen , (although there are so many rags on here , some of the posts are becoming farcical at times.)

jimmygrimblesboots said:
the best way to deal with the agenda , is to try and ignore it , if we give a particularly poor performance , i just dont listen to sky,talkshite or read the drivel in the media. We know it will be exaggerated ten fold , to please the majority of their customers , after a defeat i just come on here to vent my spleen , (although there are so many rags on here , some of the posts are becoming farcical at times.)

i think you can ignore the media but can't ignore platini and his agenda. thats in full swing. soon two things will happen.
1, our top players will want to leave, they know we are going to be blocked in our attempts to win the CL. they will go elsewhere to a club not being targetted.
2, top players around europe wont touch us with a bargepole. the word will be out already about platini's plan. the teams we have played recently will all go back to their clubs training ground and the chat will be "what the fuck was that ref on, we got everything"
that wont go unoticed around europe.

believe me, platini is after us and its working.

Blue Mist said:
Many years ago I was a Maine Road watching City play some easily forgettable team (I'm sure someone will remind me) when Horlock went to head a ball and nearly had his head kicked off.
He did not protest, he did not dive, he did nothing but still got sent off.
The referee later said it was for 'walking aggressively'.

Bluemoon wasn't around then but if it had someone would have posted that the referees had been instructed/coerced/bribed to be bent and there was an agenda to get us relegated.

It was Bournemouth away where Kevin Horlock was sent off for aggressive walking, from memory Jamie Pollock was also sent off for winning a tackle

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Mist said:
Many years ago I was a Maine Road watching City play some easily forgettable team (I'm sure someone will remind me) when Horlock went to head a ball and nearly had his head kicked off.

Bluemoon wasn't around then but if it had someone would have posted that the referees had been instructed/coerced/bribed to be bent and there was an agenda to get us relegated.

It was Bournemouth away where Kevin Horlock was sent off for aggressive walking, from memory Jamie Pollock was also sent off for winning a tackle

My head maybe battered but I thought Kevin was sent off at a home game. In front of North stand.

Anyone reading these forums over the last few days can see we have more than enough enemies within our own camp as well!

If we went back to 2008 and rather than SM buying us, Richard Branson or some a british multi billionaire bought us and did exactly the same as SM has done. Do we think the press would be the same? Or would they look on us more favourably as our owner is a brit?

blueinsa said:
Anyone reading these forums over the last few days can see we have more than enough enemies within our own camp as well!
You mean people who don't believe Uefa are instructing refs to stop us?

de niro said:
BringBackSwales said:
Blue Mist said:

My head maybe battered but I thought Kevin was sent off at a home game. In front of North stand.

Your heads battered but after them shots in Munich i'm not surprised, it was definitely Bournemouth away.

Danamy said:
de niro said:
BringBackSwales said:

Your heads battered but after them shots in Munich i'm not surprised, it was definitely Bournemouth away.

He got sent off v Wolves if my memory correct near the North Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.