so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that leans me towards no agenda is that if there is one, the powers that be have not been very successful! 4 trophies tells you that.

I think it's certainly nonsense in the premier league and domestic cup competitions.

Europe has certainly been iffy but I'm not sure if that is down to the piss poor standard of refereeing or something else.

The cookie monster said:
I also remember him argueing rightly too that fixture list wernt fixed to suit the rags or refs wernt instructed to stop us winning our famous title the other year

Whether people were claiming otherwise or not.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The only thing that leans me towards no agenda is that if there is one, the powers that be have not been very successful! 4 trophies tells you that.

I think it's certainly nonsense in the premier league and domestic cup competitions.

Europe has certainly been iffy but I'm not sure if that is down to the piss poor standard of refereeing or something else.
Oy.......the Community Shield is a trophy.....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

But what could we have won had we had a level playing field!!!???

Shows the sad state of English football when Wazza, bezzie mate of all refs, can have so many caps.
I understand his English lessons are now starting to bear fruit and he can almost manage to be understood when speaking Scouslish.

A story about Chelsea making a profit, which is fair enough

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-unveil-huge-profit-increase-4616538

but of course they have to have in the article how this contrasts with City who failed FFP.

No mention that City could also be OK this year when they release their accounts, no suggestion how lucky they have been to get ridiculous amounts for Luis and Mata to create this profit. Oh no, Chelsea the prefect football club model.

In 2011 Chelsea lost £67 million and then magically in 2012 (to make sure they would not fail FFP) they made a profit of £ 1.4 million, how convenient was that.

Will they be so lucky to get vast amounts for players from here on in to fund transfers ?

Maureens' face gets smugger by the minute.

Come on City wipe that smile off his arrogant face by beating Chelsea to the Title.

City1974 said:
A story about Chelsea making a profit, which is fair enough

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-unveil-huge-profit-increase-4616538

but of course they have to have in the article how this contrasts with City who failed FFP.

No mention that City could also be OK this year when they release their accounts, no suggestion how lucky they have been to get ridiculous amounts for Luis and Mata to create this profit. Oh no, Chelsea the prefect football club model.

In 2011 Chelsea lost £67 million and then magically in 2012 (to make sure they would not fail FFP) they made a profit of £ 1.4 million, how convenient was that.

Will they be so lucky to get vast amounts for players from here on in to fund transfers ?

Maureens' face gets smugger by the minute.

Come on City wipe that smile off his arrogant face by beating Chelsea to the Title.

Yep just think if they didn't sell Luiz and lukaku for the combined fee of nearly 80m where there profit world be!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.