so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Rum said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
There really is no agenda against our great club.
Wow, what a massive insightful post, completely blows away all debate and argument that has gone before in this thread.
Just an opinion bud, like it or lump it, I couldn't give a flying,,,, well you know what.
I would think most fans of all other teams think there is an agenda against their team. The reallity is just lazy journo's trying to sell papers and clicks.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Len Rum said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
Wow, what a massive insightful post, completely blows away all debate and argument that has gone before in this thread.
Just an opinion bud, like it or lump it, I couldn't give a flying,,,, well you know what.
I would think most fans of all other teams think there is an agenda against their team. The reallity is just lazy journo's trying to sell papers and clicks.
In other words following their own or their employers agenda as opposed to writing objective insight; not hard to understand really.

When we were top it was oh they should be winning the league by 20 points spending 150m and the quality of the squad! You see that's there attitude to us when we winning and if we didn't win the league by a big margin it's another negative spin on words we never win with the media fuckers

waspish said:
When we were top it was oh they should be winning the league by 20 points spending 150m and the quality of the squad! You see that's there attitude to us when we winning and if we didn't win the league by a big margin it's another negative spin on words we never win with the media fuckers

agreed. lets see the comments should a club not far from here not win the league by 20 points. they too have spent big, not just big from scratch but big on top of previous big.

Wake up, go downstairs, put SSN on, and the very first thing I see is the obligatory Sky 'squad cost comparison' chart you get whenever City are playing anyone other than Real fucking Madrid. Will Chelsea or the rags get the same treatment when they go to St Mary's? Will they frick. I know I shouldn't let it rile me, but it really does grind my gears. Coonts

NiceN Sleazy said:
Len Rum said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
And that last sentence of yours represents an agenda when to achieve the sales/clicks the media shows anti City bias!
When that bias against any one club (i.e City) is more material, extensive and wide spread than other clubs, then City are being unfairly discriminated against.
Read this thread for the evidence.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Len Rum said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
I think all those years exposed to the swamp agenda have put you into denial friend.

de niro said:
waspish said:

agreed. lets see the comments should a club not far from here not win the league by 20 points. they too have spent big, not just big from scratch but big on top of previous big.
Don't be silly, they're "rebuilding" from the disastrous 11 month reign of the "Chosen One" (it can't possibly be the fault of whiskey nose) and their injuries would cripple anyone (except us, because that would just be an excuse).

Southampton vs Manchester City: Sergio Aguero is keeping Manuel Pellegrini in a job

Indy subs keeping on message

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/southampton-vs-manchester-city-sergio-aguero-is-keeping-manuel-pellegrini-in-a-job-9893051.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 93051.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.