so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mist said:
r.soleofsalford said:
After listening to Glen Hoddle and co city were luck they played Southampton on a bad day

Yep, heard that and thought how insightful and knowledgeable he was. Shows what I know about football. I thought it was because we played well, were disciplined (Mangala aside) and scored three very good goals. Turns out we were just lucky.

i`m gobsmacked, not everyone professing to be a city fan see`s it

Pingu the Penguin said:
Shirley said:
Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.

No wonder no-one bothers reading the Guardian any more. That is a pathetic comment

very stupid ,never seen a bucket of oil , seen a few cans , lazy journalism , if hes going to take the piss , least he can do is to be correct with his description of the vessel required to carry oil

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
Shirley said:
Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.

No wonder no-one bothers reading the Guardian any more. That is a pathetic comment

very stupid ,never seen a bucket of oil , seen a few cans , lazy journalism , if hes going to take the piss , least he can do is to be correct with his description of the vessel required to carry oil

I'm offended that he doesn't think we are a strong enough bunch to lift up barrels, myself.

SebastianBlue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

I'm offended that he doesn't think we are a strong enough bunch to lift up barrels, myself.

Jacob Steinberg - The clue to his 'point of view' is in his name.

Shirley said:

He's a c**t, that's why he writes for a left wing rag newspaper that nobody reads, about 300 people will read his comments, again the guy is a c**t

blue underpants said:
Shirley said:

He's a c**t, that's why he writes for a left wing rag newspaper that nobody reads, about 300 people will read his comments, again the guy is a c**t
This isn't the Cellar mate, take your RWNJ views onto that forum.

Len Rum said:
blue underpants said:
Shirley said:

This isn't the Cellar mate, take your RWNJ views onto that forum.
Your right, point taken :-)

Pingu the Penguin said:
Shirley said:

The paper Grauniad isn't long for this world! Writing this shite, the sooner the better.

Shirley said:

I bet he's a virgin.

ArdwickBlue said:
Shirley said:

I bet he's a virgin.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/jacobsteinberg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/jacobsteinberg</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.