Splitting the Bill

I hate going out my missus mates because the bill splitting at the end is painful. They are a bunch of tight arses, scanning over the bill and paying in exact change like uni students. Im all for fairness when it comes to splitting but fuck me, just round it up
Exactly the same for me mate. It really is painful watching them bicker over who had what. When I go out with my mates, we just eat and drink what we want and just split the bill. It’s always been like that and it always will. If any of us started ‘I’ve only had a pizza and you’ve had a steak’ nonsense, they would get told pretty quickly and that would be the end of that. Life really is to short.

Nah i'm ok, what did you have issue with ?
You shouted at me, I was worried for you.

On the subject though my issue is you thinking every bloke has more money than every woman.
That’s just absolute horseshit and your subsequent post showing a disparity in wages in some quarters hasn’t convinced me otherwise.
There are plenty of females earning a decent enough wage to go out and happily split a bill.
I’ve been in the industry for 30 years so have a bit of experience on the matter.

You shouted at me, I was worried for you.

On the subject though my issue is you thinking every bloke has more money than every woman.
That’s just absolute horseshit and your subsequent post showing a disparity in wages in some quarters hasn’t convinced me otherwise.
There are plenty of females earning a decent enough wage to go out and happily split a bill.
I’ve been in the industry for 30 years so have a bit of experience on the matter.

I don't think 'every bloke' just said that could be more of a reason why blokes tend to have a bit more dough and can be a bit more care free in the main. imo (backed slightly with stats)

Just refuse point blank to pay until they do it. Don’t think it would take long for them to come around to your way of thinking.
I’ve never known a restaurant to have a policy like the one described.
Times are hard for the hospitality industry and having a rule like that is massively counterproductive.
We tend to happily accept whatever custom and method of payment offered because, well, we like to stay in business.

Ok without going into the full menu break down. It resulted in us paying double what our meal came to
tell them to fuck off with a split bill you're taking the piss.

or go the full hog and order an expensive meal knowing you are paying for it either way

The problem I have when I know that somebody else will be paying is that I don't want to look like a greedy twat so I usually order something cheap and small.
This results in me going home hungry and wishing I would have ordered the trout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.