Spurious Claim to Fame

I went out with Tracy Book ....Tonys daughter.... knew Harry' Gregg's daughter ( Julie/ Jane) ... we met at Altringham ice rink.. is it still there ? Bought my old house of of Corey Jane .... an ex All Black ... NZ egg chaser dude..

Went to Alan Oakes house on Christmas Day in 73, ex wife’s family were friends with them, Alan was away training with City on the day, only his wife and baby were there, the baby was Micheal who went on to play for Villa and Wolves,Alan came to our wedding reception a few months later.

Went to Alan Oakes house on Christmas Day in 73, ex wife’s family were friends with them, Alan was away training with City on the day, only his wife and baby were there, the baby was Micheal who went on to play for Villa and Wolves,Alan came to our wedding reception a few months later.

Now that is a good story. Alan Oakes at your wedding ! Man, Mrs Mist would have been ignored all day as I sat and chatted to him, actually that may be why she is your ex wife ! You must be slightly older than me but Alan was one of the unsung heroes of great team.

Now that is a good story. Alan Oakes at your wedding ! Man, Mrs Mist would have been ignored all day as I sat and chatted to him, actually that may be why she is your ex wife ! You must be slightly older than me but Alan was one of the unsung heroes of great team.
Yes I’m 65,Alan’s father in law used to live in the street at the side of the house we were in at the time.

Yes I’m 65,Alan’s father in law used to live in the street at the side of the house we were in at the time.

Hell you got married young ! I am 62 ! Whilst all the stars were always talked about Lee Bell Summerbee being the obvious ones, the likes of Oakes were the unsung heroes and without them the above 3 would not have been as good.

I went out with Tracy Book ....Tonys daughter.... knew Harry' Gregg's daughter ( Julie/ Jane) ... we met at Altringham ice rink.. is it still there ? Bought my old house of of Corey Jane .... an ex All Black ... NZ egg chaser dude..

See my replies to @ray21 I would have gone out with her just to chat to her dad, the poor girl would have been all dressed up sat in the kitchen whilst I was trying to be all grown up talking football to her dad.

I did some maintenance on a hostel in south Manchester somewhere. Cant remember exactly where.
I replaced the cracked toilet that Princess Diana had a shit on a few years earlier when she visited the place on a charitable visit.
Did you keep the pan?
Must be worth a few quid on e bay
Verification certificate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.