Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

why

it's an open message board for all city fans
You’re right. Out of curiosity, who would you have replace the only manager in world football with a 70+ percentage winning rate who’s lowest position ever in league competition is 3rd???

Has Pep lost the dressing room? Somethings just wrong
I believe It’s all gone to pot. The old guard that was way of form didn’t like being dropped. I would be happy to see the back of all the 30+ year olds including Kevin.

This kind of performance from us and the opposition will definitely happen in Europe, us chasing the game them falling over and time wasting, it’s what happens when you gift teams easy fucking goals by suicidal tactics.
You know something.

Part of me thinks this pragmatic shite is with a view to lifting the CL.

Rarely does a gung ho side win that.

Think of some of the shite that has won it by beating us.
RM in that semi and they were awful, Chelsea fucking shite.
Rags winning it on pens after being shit and again in stoppage time after being shitter.

It's a gamble putting yer eggs in 1 basket and for me I'd still rather lift the PL than the CL.

Some thoughts.

So you go out and bring in a world class striker that we KNOW needs to be fed the ball in less than conventional ways, but don’t change the style at all.

The problem is we’re still so focused on “controlling the game” that we have become so static. Possession doesn’t win games.

Haaland makes runs off his man all game and they just pass it sideways. There’s zero ambition. KDB is the only player who ever has the balls to try a ball over the top or through the defense. Rest of them? They’d rather pass it back and “recycle possession” for an hour and a half

It’s been said before and it rings true today. We can’t win the league with that XI. We need Foden, Dias, LaPorte and Walker to be on their best. If they can’t figure it out then I’d be stunned if we win a single trophy.

They are our best players who must get in the team.

I’d be remiss if I let Bernardo get away with that performance today. Fucking dreadful. Awful. Terrible. No words do it justice. Akanji ONCE AGAIN not good.

Bear in mind Dias and LaPorte were fit. Why exactly is Akanji in over them? Can we get an explanation for that?

Couldn’t give a fuck about the league anymore. Said it weeks ago it was over. At this point the goal to close out the season needs to be figuring out how to work Haaland and Alvarez into the squad, because right now it’s not working. At all.
Have to back most of that up,after ten mins every game you know what’s coming and it’s awful Hope I’m wrong but can’t see us winning it without a massive improvement oh an Eddie try an save one eh the tw@t didn’t even hit it right

I’m gonna say this and then hide.. United look better than us at the minute.

It’s not even formation, we’ve looked shite in several different ones.
They are a better team than us. We’re lucky it took a bit of time at the start of the season for them to play how Ten Hag wants. They have more desire and also clear tactics. We don’t have either. This season will test whether the league table really doesn’t lie at the end, as we are not a better team than Newcastle or Utd. We have an incredible striker that will score very often when given the ball in the opponent’s box, but the team is so broken that he’s getting fewer and fewer chances to do that. Without Haaland we’d be where Liverpool and Chelsea are. The media ask the question are we worse with Haaland, like it’s Haaland that has caused it, when it’s actually Haaland that is giving us a chance of CL football next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.