Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

Next away game Leicester
Next after is Chelsea
Next after is dippers
2 after is scum

All played in front of full houses before a potential winter lockdown

The PL are very keen we get off to a fast start

Yes it’s disappointing I won’t name players who are not up to it .. I’m sure most know who I mean but for me the glass is half full rather than empty grealish had a good debut KDB and zink got game time and 100% mr Kane is on his here . Spurs fans are .. well Spurs fans. Had a feeling of a giant killing 3rd round fa cup game . Give it 4-5 weeks this game will be forgotten Don’t fall for the media shite what will follow this result. It’s so early we’ll be more than ok this season I feel . HK I think is imminent it’ll boost us all.
up the blues .

Mendy

Thoughts?

taxi.jpg

Fcuk me, hope we manage to scrape 40 points from the remaining 111 left to play for..!

Really pleased SKY and Tyler in particular didn't bang on about how much Jack cost and how much we had on the bench..

PredictableTwats..!

Still missing 3 of our best defenders, plus Kdb, Foden and hopefully Kane, that's 6 or 7 players if you include Rodri in our strongest starting line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.