Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

I’m not all that down about this. I think it’s going to be a bit of a slow start. They’ve played so much in the last 18 months. Does the slow start doom us? No idea.

I said before the kick that this was a big opportunity for certain players but none of them took it. If our players were so far from being ready I am not sure why Pep could not have been a bit more pragmatic and played with Fern and Rodri as a dual pivot. I guess if Fern or Mahrez had taken their chances things would have been different but how the hell have we gone into the season with the same obvious weaknesses up front and at left back?

B team my arse. Excuses excuses excuses.
Perhaps you didn't notice spurs played without the man we covet amongst all others.
We shouldn't need to smooth anything out. If the players we put out aren't up to it and clearly they're not why are they here at all?
Very good point, they beat us without Kane, shows how shit we were

And that’s what happens when you leave half of your first team on the bench. Never learns about playing his best and strongest team. Deserved everything we got there.
they were not fit, most have only just started training, he went with his fittest team as he did last season, we will see a complete new team next match, we need players to get match fit, and he's doing it the right way as he proved last season.
you like to come across as a know it all, but on this you are completely wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.