Stephen Ireland Unhappy With Contract Progression.

You really couldn't make this shite up, if Hughes is involved then the fat rag twat can fuck right off.

I'd choose Elano over Hughes anyday and the same goes for Ireland with fucking bells on.

Players like those are few and far between, mid table managers are ten a fucking penny, Steve Bruce could do the job.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I posted what I had heard on Saturday...spoke to four people and haven't got much more <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121708&p=1957344#p1957344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121708&p=1957344#p1957344</a>

There are a couple of people on the board who could confirm or deny this, but they seem tight lipped at the moment. If what you've heard is true then I really fucking despair at city, I really do.

stony said:
I posted what I had heard on Saturday...spoke to four people and haven't got much more <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121708&p=1957344#p1957344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=121708&p=1957344#p1957344</a>

There are a couple of people on the board who could confirm or deny this, but they seem tight lipped at the moment. If what you've heard is true then I really fucking despair at city, I really do.

Part of it came from a poster on this board...I then checked with three other folks one of whom had heard alot more on the subject. I still put this down as a rumour but clearly something isn't right. Hughes said last week Ireland was close to signing and Ireland has said something totally different...one of them is lying...and I've got an idea who it is.

TheMightyQuinn said:
You really couldn't make this shite up, if Hughes is involved then the fat rag twat can fuck right off.

I'd choose Elano over Hughes anyday and the same goes for Ireland with fucking bells on.

Players like those are few and far between, mid table managers are ten a fucking penny, Steve Bruce could do the job.

Ha, ha - unbelievable. Many people on here were calling for Stevie to go at the end of last season, now he should stay and the manager/owners/all the club hierarchy can all f**k off? Christ the lad is still under contract for the next two years and the season isn't even over yet. PANIC STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobmcfc said:
who is lying URG ?

I don't know for sure...but I've got an idea...and from reading the stories in the papers today I think there is enough there to form an opinion.

i've been in spain for the last 2 weeks (only got back yesterday) so i have missed alot, this is bad news for any fan who likes watching entertaining football. its certain after reading that interview that stephen is pissed off about something. hes been our hero all season and hasnt really put a foot wrong. its pointless anyone pointing the finger at hughes even if he was to blame the sun shines out of his welsh arse for some on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.