Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the f*ck did he not start tonight - could've played him on the left in a 4-2-3-1 with Silva playing behind one striker ... Negredo & Dzeko were poor I thought - Negredo didn't look 100% to me! Clichy should've played as well<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:53 am --<br /><br />
Bpughh said:
looks loads better every game. Curious how he and aguero would work together. Considering how good both of their movement and link up is, think it would be frightening. I know neither is a hold up striker and 1 of each type kinda seems to be working... But look at suarez and sturridge. Jovetic and Aguero with our midfield... Too much.

Can play on the left, number 10 or up top - world class and gives us cover/different options. We did well to secure him in the summer. If he stays fit I think he will be a superstar of the premier league ....

The only positive aspect of the game was him. He has such huge potential and showed some great skills and integrity today when he came on. I can't wait until he reaches full match fitness and I think he'll be the one to save us for when we struggle in any of our matches coming up without Aguero.

Should we use him as sub and preserve him for chelsea and barca game...hes just come back from injury and dont wish to exhaust him against norwich...with nasri and aguero missing hes going to play imp role in these games imo

neel said:
Should we use him as sub and preserve him for chelsea and barca game...hes just come back from injury and dont wish to exhaust him against norwich...with nasri and aguero missing hes going to play imp role in these games imo

We don't have much option now.

I guess it depends on how Negredo got through tonights game.

Our injuries are piling up and against every premiership side now we need our best possible eleven to start.

Anything less than a complete performance by everyone on Saturday and we will come up short again.

neel said:

nah

Jovetic seems to slowly but surely find his feet. Remember this guy only played a couple of games ever since lat June, so he needs to build up his matchfitess with every game. He might be ready to start vs Norwich, but will need to be taken of in time to try and get 90 minutes under his belt in the next game vs Sunderland. I hope he's fully fit starting March and if so we might yet see the best of him before the season ends.

neel said:

For me bring him on for Dzeko at Norwich,fcuk Chelsea in the Cup,Premier League push will come unstuck if Pele thinks otherwise.

Would love to see Jovetic start against Norwich with Dzeko. The Balkan connection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.