Stupid little things that bug you

Imagine being a radio commentator at Goodison. You'd spend the entire 90 minutes apologising for the locals' grasp of the English language
Normally sounds like the radio is out of tune when listening to fans in the background from matches at Goodison!

The little bug I've had all weekend that gives me a headache, nausea, dizziness, and a volume of diarrhoea that you just would not believe. Not eaten for three days, gone thru 7 pairs of pants. Jeez.

Drivers who dont seem to know how to overtake, when I was younger I used to get stuck behind slower drivers but as soon as it was safe I would overtake,
Now I am older & slower I get drivers rushing up behind me & presume as soon as its safe they will overtake but no they sit right on my fu**ing bumper for mile after mile, I even sometimes keep to the left to give them more room but the brain dead morons still sit there!

The fact that they've changed eBay so it takes about 30 seconds longer to pay for something than it did last year and opens a new window
Of course they just change it for the sake of it not because there is any need for it
Perhaps they think civilisation will collapse if they don't constantly change things for the sake of it as if they have to micro manage human psychology

The fact that they've changed eBay so it takes about 30 seconds longer to pay for something than it did last year and opens a new window
Of course they just change it for the sake of it not because there is any need for it
Perhaps they think civilisation will collapse if they don't constantly change things for the sake of it as if they have to micro manage human psychology
I think ebay reached its peak about 10 years ago, Sadly with every "improvment" they make it just gets worst,
Classic case of it it aint broke dont fix it.

I think ebay reached its peak about 10 years ago, Sadly with every "improvment" they make it just gets worst,
Classic case of it it aint broke dont fix it.
You could put Tripadvisor in that sphere too,jumpy and full of ads, doesn't hold all your review history, impossible on the phone when you need it most and just about usable on a PC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.