Stupid little things that bug you

Hopeless contestants that only go on Popmaster to giggle and say hello to all their friends at the end
How fucking annoying was that stupid woman, this morning, with her lack of knowledge and irritating giggle EVERY time she opened her gob.

People have been trying to get on this for years, and fuckwits like her, get on.

Football Commentator’s who insist on pronouncing players names as if they’re in the players home country… eg, Hoolie Ann Al - Varez (Alvarez) ,
Ser Joe A- whero (King Kun) & the latest one You ree Tea Lee Mons (Youri Tielemans)
A kunt - (Andy Robertson)

As if it wasn't bad enough that my headlights come on if I drive under a bridge, the satnav goes into night-mode too. So much for automated technology making life easier.

Football Commentator’s who insist on pronouncing players names as if they’re in the players home country… eg, Hoolie Ann Al - Varez (Alvarez) ,
Ser Joe A- whero (King Kun) & the latest one You ree Tea Lee Mons (Youri Tielemans)
Agreed. That Kinkladze goal against Southampton where the commentator says its typical of Gi-or-gi really annoys me,but not enough to stop me watching it every so often though. (It is, of course, pronounced God).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.