Stupid little things that bug you

Never really understood why this is so important to people.
I saw a thing years ago that showed that the people that put the paper on so that it comes over the top and at the front were, for the most part, male and the ones that did it the other way were mainly female.
Apart from the obvious reason that the physics dictate that it should be over the top and at the front, I personally am not in touch with my feminine side enough to go against the norm.

I saw a thing years ago that showed that the people that put the paper on so that it comes over the top and at the front were, for the most part, male and the ones that did it the other way were mainly female.
Apart from the obvious reason that the physics dictate that it should be over the top and at the front, I personally am not in touch with my feminine side enough to go against the norm.
I don’t even notice which way it is!

I'm suprised you bother putting The Daily Kentuckian in the holder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.