Stupid little things that bug you

Fucking post offices! Whenever I go in one of the bastards there’s a massive queue because each persons query takes so long to sort out. Streamline that shit ffs!

Fucking post offices! Whenever I go in one of the bastards there’s a massive queue because each persons query takes so long to sort out. Streamline that shit ffs!

People behind me queues who get annoyed when the nice person in the post office is sorting out my query ;)

How is it that when anyone has to go to hospital in Coronation Street (as they frequently do) they are invariably put in a nice private ward, instead of sharing a public ward with five other old buggers, all snoring, farting, talking in their sleep, moaning, coughing and with nurses coming in all night to see to them and waking you up, like happens to me?

Are they all in some private health scheme?

snoring, farting, talking in their sleep, moaning, coughing and with nurses coming in all night to see to them and waking you up, like happens to me?

Are they all in some private health scheme?
Bloody hell, I have finally found someone that admits to watching Corrry. Do you go to meetings on a second Tuesday of the month.... 'Hi my name is Big Swifty and I watch Coronation Street '

Is Fred still in it, I SAID IS FRED STILL IN IT'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.