Stupid little things that bug you

My lady has one, albeit not a fast one, and she definitely drives too close to the car in front. Irritates me to fuck.
My girlfriend does, she tootles along too, says she’s never had an accident but I see the devastation she leaves behind, whilst she continues ‘tootling’ along.

First wife was the worst for it though, funny because if there was no car in front of her, she’d just nudge the car into the bottom range of each gear, almost stalling at every change, car in front ? Fuckin give Nigel Mansell a run for his money to get up that cars arse !

Dogs...

A dog is believed to have started a fire after accidentally turning a hairdryer on.

Essex Fire Service said it was called to Hockley on Christmas Eve to find a smouldering blaze in a bedroom.

They believe the pet dog jumped on a bed and turned the hairdryer on, eventually causing it to set the mattress on fire.

The dog was waiting by the front door when the homeowner returned. Both needed treatment for smoke inhalation.

When you go around a friend house and they put on músic to loud.

so you need to shout and its worse when they are pissed.

Dogs...

A dog is believed to have started a fire after accidentally turning a hairdryer on.

Essex Fire Service said it was called to Hockley on Christmas Eve to find a smouldering blaze in a bedroom.

They believe the pet dog jumped on a bed and turned the hairdryer on, eventually causing it to set the mattress on fire.

The dog was waiting by the front door when the homeowner returned. Both needed treatment for smoke inhalation.
Don't blame the dog. The lazy fat arsed owner didn't bother unplugging it, she is the one at fault.

In the interests of fairness, so does mine and she drives a Vauxhall!

Makes my shit itch when she does it. Find myself pushing my feet into the floor as I search for a polite way to ask her to not do it. Just moved to a new area so I don't really know my way around; hence being a passenger much of the time.

She works for Air Ambulance and often tells me horrific stories of things they've been to. You'd think she would know better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.