Stupid little things that bug you

People who you try and help who are lazy fuckers

Son and girlfriend have moved in.

She lazy in the house.

I just went to have a shower, she had a bath last night. Tide mark left right around the bath

Who does that?

She lazy in the house.

I just went to have a shower, she had a bath last night. Tide mark left right around the bath

Who does that?
Ergh your sons girlfriend is my guess.
Have you any, maybe harder questions ?

Just askin'

:-)

Fifteen to One, when hosted by William G Stewart, was the best quiz going. None stop questions, and only a VERY brief introduction to the players. Half an hour (including an ad break) was perfect.

Since it's reincarnation about a decade ago, it got an extra 15 bolted onto the end of it, but the format hasn't changed. Just opportunity for the host to say "there's an interesting story about how you met John Noakes.....tell me about it".

I lasted 2 episodes, and never watched it again.
Very true. I was on the show twice and William G. Stewart was a really nice bloke who took a genuine interest in all the contestants and had a brief pre-recording chat with each one individually.

I think it's a rule of being a woman that you must never have cash/card in your hand ready to pay at a till. You must wait until the last minute and delve into your handbag/purse.

It's probably something you have to be taught if you transition, to make you more convincing in your new gender.
People who do this when they get on the bus annoy me more. They will be stood at a stop for hours on end but only when they get on the bus do they start searching for a mode of payment. Sometimes it's the phone. Search through a bag for a phone then search on the phone for their card.
Meanwhile I am sat on the bus waiting to get to the tram stop. Irritates me, esp if by taking so long at the stop means by the time we get to the traffic lights they have gone to red.

She lazy in the house.

Who does that?
Maybe you should get her back and upload pics of her on some kind of forum?

Can’t think which one?

I think it's a rule of being a woman that you must never have cash/card in your hand ready to pay at a till. You must wait until the last minute and delve into your handbag/purse.

It's probably something you have to be taught if you transition, to make you more convincing in your new gender.
I never take my purse out of my bag at the till until waiting for the final total, whether I pay by cash or card. What if someone swipes my purse, no way. It stays firmly in my bag thanks. Might be an older woman thing:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.