Stupid little things that bug you

The ice cream van that I can hear now. The prick is playing “she‘ll be coming round mountain“. last year it played, “Do your tits hang low, can you tie em in a bow”?

Flights delays for more than 2 hours are annoying. I read a lot of National Express reviews here before booking a tour with them and thought everything would go smooth with this vacation. Now we are sitting at the airport for about three hours and there is not information for how long is our flight postponed. Such a weird situation.

Last edited:
The ice cream van that I can hear now. The prick is playing “she‘ll be coming round mountain“. last year it played, “Do your tits hang low, can you tie em in a bow”?
‘if you hate Man United clap your hands’

I think you need a degree to understand Subway now. Many of the subs had changed and it was set salads only.

Once in a Bluemoon.

People asking stupid questions like ‘would you take winning the treble if it meant Pep leaves?’, ‘would you take finishing second in the PL if it meant we won the Champions League’, ‘would you take going out of the CL in the quarters every year if you were guaranteed we’d win the league?’, ‘which final do you want to win more?’, ‘would you take losing to United if it meant we won the CL?’…

I’m going to sleep on it. I feel low today and a bit indifferent towards almost everything so it could be just me.

I also have a temp to perm job in the bag which allows majority home working plus an outstanding interview. I think I’m stood at a crossroads.

Overthinking…
Bone, Thugs and Harmony likes this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.