Stupid little things that bug you

When the Premier League changes to the yellow ball before the clocks go back.

I agree with this, the last two HP laptops I have had seem to be unable to get rid of Edge and that fucking AI Bing shit... I just want google as my automatic IE, but these things deem programmed to stop you having this easily. Fucking hate it.
I would prefer to use Google but Edge will delete history automatically when closing the browser. Google also tends to keep prompting for previous web sites. Like others have said, you can set Google as the default search engine within Edge. Use the address bar to search not the Bing bar.

I find blokes repetitively swearing completely unnecessary too.
At the match on Saturday I overheard a bloke using the "f" word as every other word in a normal conversation.
I'm not a prude or anything but what's the point of industrial language if you don't use it sparingly?
I'm usually a positive sort of chap, but people can definitely tell when I'm pissed off when I use a well placed expletive.
It has become part of every conversation to some and I just don’t understand why they use it. My Mum use to say it shows a limited vocabulary.

People who keep pinching my food recycling caddy!! This is the third time in 18 months I've had to ask the council for a replacement. They will start charging me next.

If I don't hear the bin men which means I don't get out immediately it's gone!! Some weeks my mobility issues mean I can't get out until later anyway, Grrrr.

Overweight pie eaters who squash you on public transport.Fat cunts should have thier own carriges,planes etc.
People picking thier nose in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.