Tevez...

Im not ITK but for me, the substitutions are making him unhappy, The fact he didnt get on the pitch against Liverpool last week shows there are problems. You need a goal chasing a title and you leave a 25M pound striker on the bench.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Im not ITK but for me, the substitutions are making him unhappy, The fact he didnt get on the pitch against Liverpool last week shows there are problems. You need a goal chasing a title and you leave a 25M pound striker on the bench.

Another bizarre decision.

Mancini tends to play a blame game when we don't win. Qpr game, Tevez plays poorly, no doubt to mancini's disgust and gets dropped. He then doesn't come in when we need a win. Dzeko was garbage last week 2nd half against Liverpool yet stayed on.

Tevez all round play this season has been ok. He just hasn't scored enough. Aguero has been the biggest disappointment up front for me. He has been a shadow of last seasons player.

Be interesting to see if Barry plays next week after yesterday's 0/10 performance.

One of the worst managerial decisions of the season. Must win game, let's leave our striker on the bench!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Other bizarre decision.

Mancini tends to play a blame game when we don't win. Qpr game, Tevez plays poorly, no doubt to mancini's disgust and gets dropped. He then doesn't come in when we need a win. Dzeko was garbage last week 2nd half against Liverpool yet stayed on.

Tevez all round play this season has been ok. He just hasn't scored enough. Aguero has been the biggest disappointment up front for me. He has been a shadow of last seasons player.

I dont understand Mancinis public criticism, it doesnt work in any way, Dzeko for me has scored but his overall game is as wank as i have ever seen, This season our forwards have been very poor, 90 Millions worth of firepower in the squad, and yet they must have scored 20-25 between them

Mike N said:

One of the worst managerial decisions of the season. Must win game, let's leave our striker on the bench!

One who hasn't scored for weeks, ycnmiu

He doesn't look like he has been training for a couple of months. I'm sure that's not true, but whatever his game has been well short of where it should be

Vital because he was the perfect partner for Silva and Aguero. Now he looks like he is finished and our fast mobile forward game has been undermined so much so that the manager has to take off Silva and introduce Kolarov to give us something different

Maybe Balotelli shagged Tevez' Milan girlfriend.

Expect Silvio Berlesconi to start badmouthing Tevez again soon, just like he did Balotelli and Robinho, before being forced to take them.

If you don't want to be City's b*tch, you shouldn't have borrowed money off Sheik Mansour for the Mediaset takeover of Endemol. Now you have to pay face value for overpriced City castoffs, to help us to meet the F"F"P rules. Milan is our dumping ground, even more than Arsenal is our feeder club. Sorry if that sounds harsh - tell me I'm wrong.

Not that we would fail to meet the FFP criteria.

"All the answers to Manchester City's finances are in this unlocked briefcase, Mr Platini. I'm just going to place it here, on your desk, and look over here now"

Zorrin said:
Maybe Balotelli shagged Tevez' Milan girlfriend.

Expect Silvio Berlesconi to start badmouthing Tevez again soon, just like he did Balotelli and Robinho, before being forced to take them.

If you don't want to be City's b*tch, you shouldn't have borrowed money off Sheik Mansour for the Mediaset takeover of Endemol. Now you have to pay face value for overpriced City castoffs, to help us to meet the F"F"P rules. Milan is our dumping ground, even more than Arsenal is our feeder club. Sorry if that sounds harsh - tell me I'm wrong.

Not that we would fail to meet the FFP criteria.

"All the answers to Manchester City's finances are in this unlocked briefcase, Mr Platini. I'm just going to place it here, on your desk, and look over here now"
Balotelli will do well at AC Milan, because he will be the main striker instead of the 2nd striker to Aguero. Balotelli made one assist in his time at City. He was a No 9, not a No 10

I think maybe we should find out what the story is before we blame Mancini or Tevez for any absence

Edin scored yesterday by the way which is what strikers are supposed to do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.