The Curious Case of Dele Alli | Emotional Overlap interview (p 19)

I don't get this. Marcus Rashford is 25 years old and has 75 PL goals. Unless his career is derailed by injury or he leaves the country he'll finish in the top 10 goalscorers in Premier League history. Already won a few trophies, good scoring record for England.

And yes, he used his public platform to bully the government into feeding school kids, which is about the best thing a United player has done for 50 years.

Not comparable in the slightest to Dele Alli.

Is the answer because Bertie Magoo became a Tory voter? ;)

Here here.
I despise United as much as the next guy, but Marcus Rashford is a genuine, decent, hard-working, inspirational young man who has used his good fortune to try and ensure a better life for people less fortunate are than himself.
I can easily look past who he plays for, the lad is a treasure. A magnificent human being.
Ew

I did like what his manager said (I'm paraphrasing) "We gave him a bit of leave and he was meant to come back but it's raining so......"

Dele is a guy I fully expect to be on talksport within the next 10 years which is an absolute shame as he looked at one point like he was going to be a star.

Robinho is one of the biggest waste of talents I've seen. Also it probably saved the club but SWP's move to Chelsea seemed to put the brakes on his career. Imagine him at right back in this team (playing on the left)
PEG/Chelsea only bought SWP to stop Arsenal, or any other team from buying him.

That was in the days before there was a limit on the number of players a club could have in its first-team squad.

Mourinho ruined him.

I'm sure most of us have seen the clip with his one to one meeting with Mourinho and Mourinho is basically telling him he's going to waste his career and talent and you can see Dele doesn't give a shit.

A link for those who haven't..

First thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

The thing is some PL club midtable to lower will take a chance in him to try and get him going again .......... sadly he’s been done for years now will be decked if he ever gets near the top again

Francis Jeffers.
Bought by Wenger to be his fox in the box. One cap for England. Disappeared almost without trace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.