The exposures Balotelli gives us.

joe hart's gloves said:
Even in Australia the guy is adored, even the rugby league lads love him. So many more city fans down here cause of mario, plus the italian contingent from here see him as jesus.

Its only a minority on bluemoon who dispise him!

BluePurgatory said:
joe hart's gloves said:
Even in Australia the guy is adored, even the rugby league lads love him. So many more city fans down here cause of mario, plus the italian contingent from here see him as jesus.

they may even be a minority but when you read their posts you have to agree they know more than us !!

Mancio said:
BluePurgatory said:
joe hart's gloves said:

they may even be a minority but when you read their posts you have to agree they know more than us !!

Of course they do, they read the sun

BluePurgatory said:
joe hart's gloves said:

Who despises him? He has fanboys which cant be argued. Personally I think he is overrated, very inconsistent and his petulance can get really annoying. But his euro performance proved he can do it when he wants. Hopefully he will furfill his potential this season.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
Mancio said:
who knows.
in your hatred you confuse facts with speculation.
facts are the points mario's goals brought. only those are the facts.

I dont hate mario you fuckin halfwit
Read my other post
Your quiet open abt your hatred for hart & Micah on here,so pipe the fuck down

cut the shit out. make a point but be nice. everybody.

we have enough on our plate cleaning scammers off our board, we can at least be civil to each other.

Civil war it is then ;)

It appears that if you don't rate Mario as highly as some, you hate him?

(For the record, I do rate Mario quite highly)

Mario made my day earlier this week.

I was sat watching TV with my other half, and she was watching the bachelor, where that guy from Chelsea has to choose between 20 girls, one by one until he's left with one to be his wife I think / break up with immediately after filming.

In this episode he's down to only two, and he's getting to know one of them better and she bursts out crying. That she'd slept with a footballer recently and he'd dumped her.

She tells him it was our Mario and you can see his face drop. Turns out he slept with her, sacked her off, she sold a kiss and tell story. To which his response was to go back for more, only to sack her off again.

Mario Balotelli - making reality television more bearable since 2012

Fantastic Nastasic said:
Mario made my day earlier this week.

I was sat watching TV with my other half, and she was watching the bachelor, where that guy from Chelsea has to choose between 20 girls, one by one until he's left with one to be his wife I think / break up with immediately after filming.

In this episode he's down to only two, and he's getting to know one of them better and she bursts out crying. That she'd slept with a footballer recently and he'd dumped her.

She tells him it was our Mario and you can see his face drop. Turns out he slept with her, sacked her off, she sold a kiss and tell story. To which his response was to go back for more, only to sack her off again.

Mario Balotelli - making reality television more bearable since 2012

I like the user name. Good to see someone ahead of the game.

Having lunch with some Russian programmers in Moscow, who are not football supporters, and who did they mention as a 'wacky' footballer...that guy from Italy. I must have mention City a hundred times before this, so I had to tell them that he plays for City. These Mario memes are unreal in their scope.

zlaz3r said:
Every time Balotelli is in one of our City tv videos the hits sky rocket.

For good or bad, Mario is city´s walking billboard and we could not have had the global exposures had it not been for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYVyxUzoMM&feature=related[/youtube]

At this moment kids talk as much about Balotelli as Messi and Ronaldo, and i am not even kidding.
The only place anything is important is on the pitch. Has he ever played two games in a row to a high standard for us?

At 22 CRonaldo scored 42 goals in England and Messi scored 47 goals in Spain. Will Mario get those sort of levels this season now he's 22?

For me Mario is like the Dennis Rodman of football. Rodman was a joke figure. His hairstyles would get as much attention as Michael Jordan scoring 65 points three times in one month. Rodman's 9 day marriage to Carman Elektra got more attention than MJ playing and scoring 40+ points with flu.

But to people who knew basketball Rodman was just someone who was good at one thing in the game (rebounding) and could be a complete liability the rest of the time with his disciplinary record on the court. Proper Basketball people didn't take a lot of the rest of his game seriously because he was severely lacking; yet he grabbed lots of headlines and would be talked of alongside MJ.
I look at Mario and see he's good at one thing (shooting) and can be a complete liability the rest of the time with his temperament on the pitch. Proper football people see through the hype and don't particularly take the rest of Mario's game seriously because a lot of his game is severely lacking; yet he grabs as many headlines and is talked of alongside CRonaldo and Messi.

The day Mario talked of alongside even players way below CRonaldo and Messi, like our own Sergio Agüero for example, in terms of actual football ability is the day I get excited about having Mario at City.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
It appears that if you don't rate Mario as highly as some, you hate him?
Ridiculous isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.