The Labour Government

Can't see the government putting the power into the hands of nefarious ticket touts they'd forgo any of the taxes they get right now.

Like every get rich quick scheme the government of the day wants to quantify their pinch.
They wouldn't be putting the power into ticket touts. They would be taking it away.

They wouldn't be putting the power into ticket touts. They would be taking it away.

Nope not the ones outside the venues, there would be even more tickets available for them to profit from without the ticketmasters of this world owning all the game.

The government tax ticketmaster they don't tax the lad outside the venue whispering do you want a ticket.

There you go.

He was probably getting his chauffer to drive round the Jasmine Allen Estate where he grew up. He was heard shouting out the window you may have sneered at us when I was a child but look at me now.

Can't blame him really. Those scars run deep.

Nope not the ones outside the venues, there would be even more tickets available for them to profit from without the ticketmasters of this world owning all the game.

The government tax ticketmaster they don't tax the lad outside the venue whispering do you want a ticket.
Stop defending the indefensible. I'm not talking about ticketmaster anyways.

Touts exploiting people wanting tickets , just so they can pay more tax. A laughable position.

No I can't stand touts of any kind all I am explaining is the reason why the govt wants to keep corporate touts in the position they are in.

My opinion of who does the touting has no bearing on the matter, the Labour govt will keep the official touts in business because they have to pay tax.

What made you think that I support touts? Too much fucking red with your beef?

No I can't stand touts of any kind all I am explaining is the reason why the govt wants to keep corporate touts in the position they are in.

My opinion of who does the touting has no bearing on the matter, the Labour govt will keep the official touts in business because they have to pay tax.

What made you think that I support touts? Too much fucking red with your beef?
Because that's the reason you gave. The tax paid on resale of tickets will be minimal.

Viagogo are US owned so pay no effective UK tax.

Have you changed your mind now?

Because that's the reason you gave. The tax paid on resale of tickets will be minimal.

Viagogo are US owned so pay no effective UK tax.

Have you changed your mind now?

Not really no, the resale tax of just VAT is 12.5% which is 12.5% of what the government would get from the bloke outside the venue.

What causes overcharging and the touts who benefit are the marks who are prepared to pay the prices, if there wasn't a market they wouldn't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.