The Liverpool Thread

Re: It's not fair

lewisMCFC said:
blink922 said:
lewisMCFC said:
Its true though isnt it? Never a red card.
Don't agree, no reason for him to fall into a two footed challenge studs up with the ball already won. Good sending off.

<a class="postlink" href="http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/video-spearing-red-card-vs-fulham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://watchhighlightsonline.blogspot.c ... ulham.html</a>

Was one footed, but the other leg followed through. He clearly won the ball 100%, just unfortunate the player was their. Like the commentator said, its a contact sport.

The both feet where in line when he made contact, his studs are up and he has left the floor. By the letter of the game it is a dangerous and reckless tackle and the punishment is red regardless of if the ball is won or not

Re: Spearing's Tackle (Screenshot)

quiet_riot said:
kingk said:
How a picture can tell a thousand lies.

Or in this case, the truth.

Candlelit vigil for Spearing?

From that picture it's a nailed on red. In real time it didn't look that bad.
That picture proves the ref was correct in sending him off. Very reckless challenge and could have snapped his leg

Re: Suarez at it again

mac said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
He bares a remarkable resemblance to Vince Van Gopher from Deputy Dawg.
pictures please.
custis has defended him this morning for sticking a finger up to the fulham fans,yet when balo scored against villa and stood there in front of them doing his normal celebrations the media hacks had a field day
Here he is.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dvV3tgtHCo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

Re: RAWK

welcometomanchester said:
Calcio said:
de niro said:
pmsl, makes you think who are the more deluded, these or spuds. i mean fuckin hell.
the scousers by a million times. They have a thread where they are talking about squads and most of them are saying if the league was decided on paper, they would be second and they have second strongest squad. Keep in mind they count Carroll and kuyt as top strikers when they talk about their attack
is rawk like rag cafe? Full of fans who never go and live all over the globe or is it really scouzers?

Yeah, they're the German ones

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish says it is "scandalous" that Fulham fans chanted "cheat" at Luis Suarez during his side's 1-0 defeat by Fulham.

Dalglish defended the striker after Fulham fans voiced displeasure in the belief Suarez had gone down too easily.

Of the taunts aimed at the Uruguayan, Dalglish said: "I would like to see you write that in the paper because you would be in a bit of trouble as well.

"It is about time he got a wee bit of protection," the Scot added.

Suarez, who suffered a barrage of chants after one particular incident in which he went down following a challenge by Brede Hangeland, was photographed making a hand gesture seemingly towards the Fulham fans at the end of the match, but Dalglish refused to comment on the incident.

"I've not seen the picture and I am not taking anybody's word for it," he said.

Dalglish's post-match interview
"Until you have proved it is true to me, I won't comment."

Well, here you go Kenny......I look forward to your comments !

article-0-0F11010000000578-816_468x286.jpg

Why is it scandalous Kenny ? they are only saying what they see. It would be like people shouting "you sexy fucking bastard" at my good self. :p

Highlights here chaps

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/12/05/fulham-vs-liverpool-1-0-highlights-2011-spearing-red-card-video-dempsey-goal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/12/0 ... psey-goal/</a>

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

edgecroft said:
"His integrity is impeccable. He can look in the mirror and go to bed at night and sleep soundly. If other people can do that then fine. All we ask is to be fair, is to be honest."
I had to Google that to be sure it wasn't a joke.

There's been some blinkered nonsense over the years from sour alex and whinger etc, but that is without question one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard.

malkie said:
Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish says it is "scandalous" that Fulham fans chanted "cheat" at Luis Suarez during his side's 1-0 defeat by Fulham.

Dalglish defended the striker after Fulham fans voiced displeasure in the belief Suarez had gone down too easily.

"It is about time he got a wee bit of protection," the Scot added.

it's about time he stopped fucking cheating kenny. and it's about time you took a reality pill you deluded twat.

hertsblue said:
Fulham fans were just as mad with him as we were the other week. Chants of "cheat" could clearly be heard.
Also digracefull Pool players, esp Adams, surrounding the ref after the sending off.BUT
Until refs start dishing out the proper punishments, which in my opinion are too lenient anyhow, ie yellows for similation, yellows for surrounding the ref as only the Captain is meant to, then players will continue.

There has to be respective bans for clear cheating. Players have nothing to lose but eveything to gain atm about trying to con the ref.
We arnt angels in this, no team is, but the blatent cheating of Suarez, Young, heck even Edwards, i mean Jones has started means its getting out of control but yet the refs fail to follow the laws of the game and even book some players for it

adams was the first player to the referee waving a card for mario and was one of the first to the referee last night complaining. Karma!

100%blue said:
hertsblue said:
Fulham fans were just as mad with him as we were the other week. Chants of "cheat" could clearly be heard.
Also digracefull Pool players, esp Adams, surrounding the ref after the sending off.BUT
Until refs start dishing out the proper punishments, which in my opinion are too lenient anyhow, ie yellows for similation, yellows for surrounding the ref as only the Captain is meant to, then players will continue.

There has to be respective bans for clear cheating. Players have nothing to lose but eveything to gain atm about trying to con the ref.
We arnt angels in this, no team is, but the blatent cheating of Suarez, Young, heck even Edwards, i mean Jones has started means its getting out of control but yet the refs fail to follow the laws of the game and even book some players for it

adams was the first player to the referee waving a card for mario and was one of the first to the referee last night complaining. Karma!

He looks like a dirty tramp as well suffers from a serious case of NBPE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.