The Liverpool Thread

Re: Luis suarez is..

Every team that has played Liverpool this season has made a thread about Suarez.....Its funny how consistent he is with his cheating. Its every game 90 mins attempts. Never seen a player cheat as much as he has

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

He's the biggest **** in footy, bar none. He's a parasite of the game!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
yellamcfc said:
Completely agree with the OP, can't stand the guy, even the wife agrees who sat with me watching it.
Atkinson couldn't wait to book then send off Balo.
A great, hard fought point gained against 14 of them (officials included), Hart and Kompany were magnificent.
Onwards we go undefeated, long may it continue.
CTID.
Hart was incredible. I thought it was one of Kompany's worst ever games in a City shirt though :(

Yes he is all of that but he's their best player by far and their fans' favourite and he's their only player I'd have in our team, not that we need him by the way.

I wonder whether he is the biggest cheat in the game? If not there must be some real twats out there!

FFS it was windy today which made hard for players like Adam and Suarez to stay on their feet.

why do the media constantly wank themselves into a frenzy over him? some dick on radio 5 live today was wittering on that suarez has "lit up the premier league" since his arrival in england.

fact: suarez has scored a grand total of 8 premier league goals in just under a year. that's 4 less than dzeko over the same period of time & 2 less than aguero who's only been playing here since august.

plus suarez is a cheating diving fuck ugly twat. he made doubly sure vinnie got a yellow card by squealing like a woman when he went to ground & holding a quivering arm out as if he'd broken both his legs.

Have to agree with you I despise the cheat as well. Atkinson was the same person who fell for his dramatics and sent Rodwell off. He's been involved in racism, diving, feigning injury and he denied everybodys 2nd favourite team Ghana from progressing. He was trying to get Kompany sent off all game. He's become 1 of the most hated players in the league this season.

cookster said:
Hope the FA throw the book at this racist c@nt

A big heavy hard back with a spine made of steel would do the job, hey at least he would not be faking it when he was rolling around the floor with said book stuck in his cheating diving prick face.

:D

Him and Busquets and Di Maria i could happily put in a car crusher.

Mike can chuck rvp in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.