The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Why does nothing happen to him though? When he kicked Kompany and tried to get him sent off, the referee saw it, let the play continue and left it.

He spends 70 minutes of the game complaining to the referee, nothing. Balotelli doesn't get a decision and throws his arms about, straight yellow.

As long as Urugians & Liverpool fans love him, he doesn't care.
I have so many Liverpool fans and they won't swap him with ROONEY.

What surprises me about Suarez is that even when the refs catch on to him, he gets no cards for acting.

Suarez acting is a disgrace.

Suarez getting away with it is a travesty.

He certainly is one animated little ****, and does'nt mind cheating at all. He will do anything to gain an advantage, scruples are discarded.

Watched this game with my Pa who doesn't watch football ever and even he was saying how big of a **** Saurez was.... that said he also called Balotelli a name I wont repeat and got a earful from me.

Suarez You Are A Disgrace

waspish said:
Think he's one of these players if he's in your side you'd love him

After today's game, most of my dipper mates have conceded that he was ridiculous. Quote from them " he goes down quicker than a $5 whore" . That have all said KD needs to have a word and "he needs to get back to scoring".... Ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.