The striker situation

I'd give Pozo another go. Is there anyone else in our academy who could be given a chance? Deviant Cole? Could we recall Guidetti?

I would play Pozo next game and involve him more, then make a decision then.The Leicester and Everton games I thought our players did not involve him enough.

bugsyblue said:
I'd give Pozo another go. Is there anyone else in our academy who could be given a chance? Deviant Cole? Could we recall Guidetti?

To ask Pozo to shoulder the striker responsibility on his own is asking to much especially when it is not his position, no offence to the lad but I would rather have an experienced International up top such as Nasri/Silva/Yaya.

Can someone explain WTF is a ' False 9' and if it is what I suspect (someone pretending to be a Centre Forward, whilst not actually being the Centre Forward) then how the hell does this assist us in covering for not having a Centre Forward.

I've only been watching football for 40 years so I'm a little confused by this modern FIFA 14 concepts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.