The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It is but it also shows them for the cunts they are.

Talking about fairness and togetherness yet happy to be cunts about FFP for a decade.

Utter shitbags.
That UEFA statement has this gem:

"project that is founded on the self-interest of a few clubs"

Fuck right off if that doesn't fucking describe the CL.

Ive just looked at the BBC website and according to them we are definitely one of the six.

Did I miss something ?

Willie. I don’t think they give a halfpenny shit about the fans attending. Football has continued in its bubble despite Covid Without fans. The piped crowd noise has been tested. Imagine all the money that could be saved by the big boys if stadia could actually be downsized and stewarding and policing costs saved. The fans £ contribution on match day as a percentage of the gazillions available will be insignificant. All aboard the train towards Rollerball football where continents play off against each other. Meanwhile I will buy a season ticket for Macc Town and watch them in NW Counties 2, swopping ends behind the goals with the opposition at half time and taking my boots along just in case.
You forgot the MVP All Stars Game. Best of league A against Best of league B.

Surely this is all just a means to getting more out of UEFA in light of the new CL format announcement tomorrow? That seems to be how the breakaway threat is always used. Is this any different?
It's about the Americans grabbing football. Plain and simple and they've done it by playing on the most base human emotion/instinct....greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.