The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Surely when they said ‘an August start’, it meant August 2022 or 2023? I can’t see that it would ever have started in August this year!
I think it would have had to have been because no club could afford a year out of the CL and no player would want to play a season without being in a European competition. I can't believe it either, but I can't see what the alternative was?

Its why we own the PL and the FA fuck all.
Other teams conspired against us with the letter.
Silence from the PL and the FA when their Spanish equivalent is spouting shit against one of their own members and zero defence from them
Too busy counting their money.

Not just the premier league, the FA, Sky, BT, BBC, the media in general and all the rest have all rode this cash cow since it began.
Hardly the BBC, they lost virtually all the rights they had, just the scraps handed down by Sky and BT.

Including the club ..

Fernandinho on the European Football League: "We didn't expect it. The good sense was the right thing to do. Everyone didn't support it, including players and the club. So happy now because everyone turned it around, all the fans, all people who love football." [via
@SkySportsPL
]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.