The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I'm honest enough to say yes for myself, whatever ridicule that admittedly entails, etc?

I only care about City, we do what serves our best interests, whether that be this or something else.

Nobody gave a shit when Bury went to the wall and nobody gave a shit about City when we were mocked.

I would rather be pragmatic, than be left behind, as I think football has been holding on to some romantic image that hasn't existed for three decades.

I don't like change, but I know I have to accept it, or things in life will move on without me, whether I like it or not.

I respect those opinions of those who have a wider love of the game, but I won't be turning my back on the club.
Completely agree.

Amen! Some people I work with are suggesting they would just go and choose another club.

I don't think I could just pick a new team, but if a break away club was formed - like FC United was - I'd be on that!

Or, I'd just declare football as dead, and just find a new passion.
I am like that, I could not just go pick another team.

The sex wouldn't be as good. I don't think i could get remotely aroused by some minger.

I just hope that if this happens, the club we support is forced to rebrand under some kind of franchise gimmick and the name Manchester City FC can be resurrected here under people who truly appreciate what that means to its fans. All that stuff about Khaldoun having chats about the club's history with Gary James at the onset of the takeover now looks nothing more than staged managed nonsense.

That'll be PSG given the Champions League trophy and Villarreal v Roma in the final of the Europa League then!
that be the worse "gift" ever uefa could offer psg...Those 12 want to lock history, and avoid us and city to be part of the c1 history as we know and knew it.

Let me try and explain this morning properly ...

It's like I've been in a long marriage (we all have been in our own way) with City ... and then one day you find out that she's cheated on you and gone and slept with someone else ... and then you hear that someone else is actually the bully from school or work that you've been fighting non-stop for more than a decade ... now this morning a divorce is right there on the cards ... will there be a patch up and this marriage will go on? maybe, who knows, maybe because it's been a long standing relationship and we have seen so many ups and downs together so there might be compromises going forward ... but that thing will hang in there, forever ... she went and slept with someone else and none other than my enemy ...

So that should answer those asking what of my relationship with City after this ...

There ... that's your pre-match thread for the cup final too! I am probably just going to paste this at the top and that's that ... unless I find out between now and the Villa game (after which that thread would go up anyway) that this all was a bad dream and details come out and this all was not really true ... and like Crefin, Soriano comes out and says we too were lied to by Ed Woodward, Agnelli and co. and now that we have looked at actual documents sent to us, they are very different to what we were first told so we're out ... that's that tiny little hope there in your head that you desperately want that news to be false (about her having gone and slept with the enemy) ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.