The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Utterly sunk by this. Can't really think straight and i've just been achingly sad since last night. It probably doesn't help now that I'm also possibly out of a job given my youtube channel was a full time endeavour. Emotionally and professionally devastated tbh.

I thought you had another job, mate? You did at one time, pretty sure you mentioned it.

Gone too far I think mate. Woodward resigning his position at UEFA and Ceferin's comments about Woodward and Agnelli appears to render the position of the clubs untenable within UEFA.

Now the mischievous side of me hopes that City signing the letter of intent is actually a ploy to get all these clubs who have officials in UEFA positions to step down from them - give 'em enough hope to hang themselves and all that - and that we're actually working in cahoots with UEFA to fuck them all over.
Not at chance mate, we are all in, we have sold out and our Owners are as bad as all the the clubs we have ridiculed over the years.
We have rolled over and left ourselves open to being stabbed in the back by the clubs who have been after us for years.

Well talk about ruining the season.

Football kept me going during lockdown but this has poured cold water on my love for football and city which is sad
Unfortunately they dont give a toss about us fans so I dont see why we should give a toss about them. Greed rules all

What praise did we deserve in your opinion? I can hardly blame fans with no hope of getting where we are without a sugar daddy for not being keen on us or even jealous of our luck and success.
I didn't want praise, I still don't.
I wanted a fair crack of the whip, some support.
We got none.

Ceferin is a prick - and he has the audacity to say the proposed competition is a spit in the face to all of football - they have just effectively created a bigger closed shop themselves than the one they currently run

Ceferin can fuck off as well
Don’t forget they’ve hired tebas too.

Uefa had a choice and they didn’t choose city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.