The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Is their a big possibility here that the issue could be fudged?
What I mean is it's suspended for the moment and possibly delayed for 2-3 years?
So we may not get to know one way or the other?

Solhekol on ssn
“Now the anger of the 14 clubs, now this is really important, it’s not directed at the six premier league clubs.
These 14 clubs have nothing against Arsenal, Spurs, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea”
Think you forgot someone there you twat.
If it’s that important you’d think he’d at least get it right.
Never liked that smarmy ****.

Amazon against an oligopoly. A monopoly would obviously be more fitting.
Not just me then.

When is the Disney statement coming.

Amazon has become 100% toxic. wants a Global Monopoly on everything, and i mean everything.

Not content with destroying the Hight street and small businesses.

I’m aware of him because Nike stuck everything into him and his shoes but I still wouldn’t recognise him if he sat next to me on a train.
Fair enough. You could probably say similar things about loads of huge sport stars though. Look at someone like Virhat Kohli. Huge, huge name in India. Probably exceeds (or at least on a level with) the likes of Beckham, but I doubt anyone in America would have a clue who he is!

Lance Armstrong is another that everyone knows because of his success and scandal, but not many would spot him at a supermarket I'd imagine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.